- Make Up
Smokey eyes are very sexy to look at and never go out of fashion. Creating a sexy, smoky eye is not as difficult as you think . Here’s a simple tips how you can get this sexy and sophisticated look.
- Start with a light shade of concealer and apply to the under eye area and all over the top lid. This will prepare your eyes for an eye shadow.
- Using an eye pensil line both the top and bottom rims, make sure you to cover the lash line as well.
- Those with smaller eyes must apply liner starting from the middle of the under eye to the outside of the eye. If your eyes are large,line from corner to corner.
- While using liquid liner place dots on lash line and then follow the dots to get a perfectly straight line.
- With a small eye shadow brush or a q-tip, soften the edge of the eye pencil line.
- Apply a dark shadow using a sponge tip applicator,smudge brush or q-tip directly over the pencilled areaand smudge. You can also use your fingertip.
- Apply a lighter shadow in a neutral tone with a larger eye shadow brush. For the blended look encircle the entire eye area with greduate outward strokes.
- Next apply mascara and curl those lashes.
- Brush away any shadow that has fallen below the eye with a fluffy brush and cleab up any areas that have smeared with a q-tip.
- In order to make your eyes look larger put liner upward when lining the bottom lashes.
- For the classic look lightly line lips with a natural color and add some sheer color in oeach, caramel or barely there pink.
- If you want to go for dramatic look line your lips with a darker lip liner and fill it with a deep color.
- The final touch for this look is to put some natural looking blush to add some color to your complexion.