Default Sore from psoriasis.

My friend is a young man of 26. for the past 6 to 7 years, he is suffering from psoriasis. He has been taking allopathic medicines such as betnelan, bzon, and so on, but the result is not satisfactory. He wants a treatment which can cure and get rid of this skin problem totally. Your advice may be helpful to him.

Since he is getting married very soon, I request you all to suggest a treatment which can help him to get well and enjoy a happy and healthy life.

**Carmen Marris** Female

Would you be interested in my sending you a free sample of propolis creme for your freind? Best Psoriasis creme I have ever seen.

**Brenda** Female

i haven't had psoriasis for that long but i have tried almost everything. there are derms that are prescribing here in the us DERMA ZINC with betamethasone. i heard that helps lesions from talking to one of my customers at the pharmacy. of course here in the US we have to have a prescription for it. but my customer liked it so much she wanted me to ship it to her while she was on vacation. i am to see my doctor soon and see what he says. head and shoulders shampoo helps with patches on the head. try to let in on a few minutes. i have also been using the shampoo for my patches on my legs it seems to help although nothing has cleared mine up.

**Carmen Marris** Female

The propolis cleared mine up along with a little extra help from Aloe Vera gel which I drink to ease Psoriatic arthritis... You can get it from a distributor in America as our company is big in America or you can get it through www.organic-rainbow.myflpbiz.com if you are interested.

**Brenda** Female

update on my psoriasis. stopped using head and shoulders for my psoriasis. i tried it for a month and no improvement. now i am using coal tar shampoo from neutrogena and applying a coal tar lotion called mg27. i am using it until the bottles are empty and i will let you know how it does.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful