Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How interesting so for most people it cost upwards of $1,000 to see a lot of improvement. I would imagine that few people want to just "freshen up". Thanks for the information. That is a bit pricey when it comes down to it and I would imagine not affordable for the average person.

well if its a permenant fix I think thats quite reasonable one of my girlfriends has some nasty marks. It would boost her confidence to no end if she could get rid of them

I don't think that dermabrasion can be considered permanent. Scarring, wrinkles, pitting, and blemishes can recur so you are looking at having this redone with time so it can be a very pricey thing! I guess everyone has to look at their own situation and see what it is worth to them.

Hey ladies, here is the gentle, effective at-home alternative to microdermabrasion.

The Artistry Microdermabrasion System offers an at-home alternative to microdermabrasion, providing professional-grade results and glowing skin. It consists of Artistry Polishing Scrub, Skin Refinishing Lotion, and the MicroExfoliation Cloth at no cost. I've used it and have seen the difference. I dont like going for invasive procedures and this is an easy and affordable substitute and works best.

Thanks for the alternative Neha for the difference in cost it would be worth a try in my humble opinion.

definitely it is worth a try and if you are considering to purchase it...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed