Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

**Alan Steve** Male

Hi,

Before going to surgery once try the natural remedies to cure acne scars...

Quote Originally Posted by james2008 View Post
    My doctor has advice me to do a surgical removal of my acne scar.So before going to doctor i would like to know what are the methods of surgical removal of scar.Please do suggest how they really work.

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by alansteve View Post
    Hi,

Before going to surgery once try the natural remedies to cure acne scars...
    Yes i also agree with you that before going for surgery first try the home remedies to cure your acne........

Surgeons use a number of procedures to remove acne scars in the operating room. In most cases, the area is cleaned and a “freeze spray” is applied before treatment begins.

Microdermabrasion: Your surgeon uses a rotary instrument to sandblast the top layer of skin. Anesthesia is used at your doctor’s discretion. You may experience a burning sensation; pain medication is prescribed. Healing usually takes seven to 10 days, and you'll notice a newer, fresher look as your skin starts to heal.

Collagen Injections/Tissue Fillers: Deep pinmarks or pockmarks disappear with the injection of collagen because it plumps up your skin. Sunken scarring can be improved when your surgeon injects fat from another part of your body or inserts implants under your skin.

Excision and Punch Replacement Graft: A facial scar is removed by placing skin from another area of your body and patching it at the scar site.

Keloid Scar Removal: Your surgeon cuts away the raised, fleshy scarring, and stitches are sewn to the incision site.

Laser Therapy: By directing short pulses of laser light, your physician will smooth out scarred areas. The three most common lasers used are the ultrapulsed carbon dioxide laser, the erbium YAG laser and the pulsed dye yellow light laser.

Chemical Peel: Your dermatologist applies a solution to your face, and within days, the top layers of skin peel off and a new, fresh layer of skin is revealed.

Advantages of Acne Scar Removal

Improved self-confidence
    Long-lasting results
    Less scarring
    No cutting necessary with some of the above procedures
    Disadvantages of Acne Scar Removal

Some procedures aren't effective against congenital skin defects, burn scars, certain moles and/or pigmented birthmarks
    Must avoid direct sunlight for three to six months
    Mild scarring
    Procedure may need to be performed more than once

**amina** Female

I had acne scars too . i couldn't afford surgeries and laser treatments so i opt for buying scar removal products. I used so many different scar reducing creams but none incredibly worked for me. Recently I heard about this product inviCible scars. I bought it too hoping that it might work out for me and yes it really did !! my scars reduced within 2 weeks.. I’m using it more often now .. One more thing .. since I was appying it on my entire face , I also found out that it has vanished the dark spots that I had for years.i like this product

**Sharon Gomez** Female

I think at present you don't have to worry as in the current era the treatment has become much easier then ever before.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

There are different treatments for different scars. Methods should be considered along with risks involved.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12