Thread: I want cry ,,,

Default I want cry ,,,

Hi every body

Let me tell you my sad story ..

I am Jodi ,19 year ago ..

this is my first term in Universty , My major is Englsih langauge ..

O My God I cant study English ,, it is not easy ..

because there is nothing I study it ..

the Exam not from book .. it is from all English words

year ago I am Exelant girl .. I take 99%

I want get married ,, after 7 months ..

I dont know what I do ??

I study

or I learn how to cock

or I see my skin and hair and let it beautiful.

or I buy dresses .

My sister said for me : change your major

please give me your advice

Jodi, I'll try speak simply so you can understand. Talk to your teacher and let them know how hard you are finding learning English. They will have ideas to help you. What language do you speak? You may be able to find lessons on the net in your own language that will help.

Don't give up until you have tried to find a way for it to work out. 19 is very young to get married and a smart girl like you will be able to sort this out but you need to ask your teacher or guidance teacher at University for help. They can't help if you don't tell them.

you are still young and still have long way to go.. get get fraustrated too early..

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Jodi, I'll try speak simply so you can understand. Talk to your teacher and let them know how hard you are finding learning English. They will have ideas to help you. What language do you speak? You may be able to find lessons on the net in your own language that will help.

Don't give up until you have tried to find a way for it to work out. 19 is very young to get married and a smart girl like you will be able to sort this out but you need to ask your teacher or guidance teacher at University for help. They can't help if you don't tell them.
    Hi Key ,,

How are you ?

I can understand your answer ,, I talk with My teacher , she said for me :

read then read then read books in English langauge ..

she also said write anything and show me ..

I don't have enough time ,,

Thank you

Jodi ...

Quote Originally Posted by sanrita View Post
    you are still young and still have long way to go.. get get fraustrated too early..

Hi

How r u ?

do you mean I am small to get married
    ?

in your opinion what time girls get married ?

nope 19 yrs is not small but your words and feelings looks like you are just 12-13...

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Hi Key ,,

How are you ?

I can understand your answer ,, I talk with My teacher , she said for me :

read then read then read books in English langauge ..

she also said write anything and show me ..

I don't have enough time ,,

Thank you

Jodi ...

Jodi, I'm glad to hear you spoke to your teacher. She's right, reading will help a lot. You can download many free books online. You won't understand every word or every page but it will help.

You do need to write something to show her. Don't be scared of doing that. She wants you to so she can see how well or how badly you're doing. She needs to know that to help you. Please don't ignore her request when she's giving you the help you asked for. Even if you were to switch classes, you would still need to do that to prove you couldn't do the work.

Saying you don't have the time isn't true. We all have 24 hours in a day. You will choose what to do with them. Do you spend a lot of time watching TV or seeing friends? Read instead or get up an hour earlier or go to bed an hour later and use that time to do what you need to. School only takes up so many hours in the day. If you really want to do this, you will find the time. If you don't, you won't.

You're very lucky to be at university and learning English. Once you know it, it will open many many doors for you all over the world in English speaking countries. Sure, you could switch classes but you'll never have that chance again to work worldwide. Don't limit your opportunities in life, Jodi. Try your best and then if it doesn't work out you can honestly tell yourself you did. Because you'll regret it all your life if you don't.

I failed my university entrance exams because I was lazy about studying for them and with always being at the top of my class, thought I didn't need to study that much. Guess what, I did need to and almost 30 years later I still regret missing out on what I really wanted to do in life which was social work. I can understand how much of a shock it is to come across a subject that's not easy all the time the way the rest have always been - you said yourself you were at 99% a year ago- but that doesn't mean you should give up.

What about your boyfriend, is he encouraging you to stay with the course? He and your friends need to be understanding about how much work you need to do to accomplish what you started and so do you. Do what your teacher asked and write something for her, then see what happens. You're moving into an adult world now Jodi and can't give childish excuses as to why you can't do it. If you were in a job right now, no boss would accept that. Good luck to you.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed