Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    **Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Default Do anti-wrinkle creams really get rid of wrinkles

Do anti-wrinkle creams really get rid of wrinkles. I see there are many different brands in the stores and are so expensive.But it is really worth money buying it.What is the most important factors to see before buying any anti wrinkle cream.Anyone care to share.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Anti-wrinkle creams actually help reduce the appearance of aging or wrinkle. Remember these creams are not permanent wrinkle removers.They either help remove the dead outer layer of skin or hydrate the skin and plump it up, giving the appearance of removing wrinkles.Results can be seen after about 30 days,But,once you stop using these creams, the wrinkles might return again, so ongoing product use can become expensive depending on which cream you buy.

The best anti-wrinkle cream is a good sunscreen that protects the skin against ultra violet light. The best sunscreens may either contain zinc oxide or a combination of chemicals that include Mexoryl, and stabilized Avobenzone. To get the good result, it has to be applied every day and in sufficient quantity to all sun exposed skin.

Yea I also agree sSunscreen is the best anti-wrinkle cream .

preventing wrinkles in the first place with a good broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB blocking) sunscreen is the best way to go.

**** Female

See, all the anti-aging products (the good ones) that are available in market at the moment, contain certain chemicals that to some extent help giving our collagen some support in one way or the other (collagen is a natural protein that is found in various parts of our body including our skin, and gives it that 'taught' look). So, you can see how they help us in fighting with wrinkles. There is no such cream or product that can delay aging or prevent wrinkles. Till you use those products, you keep getting a nice feeling skin with less apparent wrinkles and thats how they work..

i agree with the fact that prevention is the best way to avoid wrinkles in the first place. but creams that have caffeine and collagen in them is also good to get rid of those pesky little lines. but be aware: it is only temporary!

I agree as well I have seen so many of these products being touted as the miracle cure to aging and also see women paying large amounts of money to try to look young. I feel its much better to prevent issues in the first place than to try to remedy them due to people not taking care of themselves when they are young.

I suggest to use products with vitamin C in it. Vitamin C helps smooth lines and wrinkles. It also helps support collagen production to diminish wrinkles and firm the skin.

Personally, I don't believe it is possible to get rid of wrinkles and it is simply a waste of money and time. Treat wrinkles as the natural result of aging and live with it.

Default one worked for me

I posted this elsewhere in the forum
    Well, I guess i was just deperate when I tried it, I shed about 25lb after the baby, and my face had many folds and wrinkles and it was a saggy square face.
    I got the orchid serum and it definitely worked for me- after about 2 weeks, I had a taut oval face, the corners of my eyes went smooth and my skin glowed.

So... it worked for me. And it made a major difference.

Maybe you just have to find what works for you- or maybe because I always liked the way natural products worked on me

Quote Originally Posted by Ashma View Post
    Do anti-wrinkle creams really get rid of wrinkles. I see there are many different brands in the stores and are so expensive.But it is really worth money buying it.What is the most important factors to see before buying any anti wrinkle cream.Anyone care to share.

Few days I was really suffering from wrinkles. I was feeling bad about these wrinkles in my face. I tried many creams of different brands to get rid of these wrinkles in my face but I don't see any good result. Better use some natural herbal products to take care of your skin. It's my opinion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast