Default 'Scars' Under Eyes? Treatment?

Hello all,

I’m seeking advice on the below; what you’d describe this as, possible treatment etc.*

http://i64.tinypic.com/259ux3r.png

I’ve had this for as long as I can remember, since perhaps aged 12, so a good ten years or so .. It’s not noticeable when my face is lit front on/softly, which is why I’ve perhaps sufficed with it for so long .. However in any other lighting (outdoor especially), it’s very noticeable .. To a laymen like myself, it naturally appears like a symptom of tiredness - but regardless of sleep, it’s always there - and the fact it's been there for tens year or so, suggests it's more like a scar .. I hate looking constantly tired due to this, so as such, want to find treatment asap!

If I stretch my skin above/below the area where the issue is, the area of course looks completely smooth/perfectly normal, however when I let go, the skin resettles and the issue remains - so it’s definitely more a like ‘scar’.

Possible solutions? I feel unconfident anything natural or any kind of cream could fix this, given I’ve now had it for over a decade, but I'm no doctor ..*

Thanks

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

The skin is the main organ in the human body. As it keep safe our whole body so in cause of it anything that touches can causes harm to it may appear prominent such as scar. A scar may be come from various reasons such as accidents, burns, and even surgical procedures. So what the cause of your scar. It is best for you to consult a surgeon about your problem.

**Kati O'Rourke** Female

The AMP Roller from my Rodan + fields business. Message me to chat and I can explain how it works and how you can order it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful