Hello,

I had an achne 5 years back on my penis shaft... it gradually was filled with puss and then bursted and healed in 7-8 days.
but it did left behind small bump under the skin which could be sensed if i pinch the skin... it didn't pain or irritate...
but after 3-4 month it was again started paining like a boil and filled with puss and bursted again and healed....
this cycled for an year and then it stoped happening for 2-3 years(maybe it have a few times)... but again since one year iam again experiencing same cycle the bump start filling with little piss like an achne or boil and starts paining and the bursts up and heals... but the bump was never gone all this time...
I have searched various posts and articles on internet but couldn't relate to any of problems here with mine....
pls help to recognise this problem and advice if this is something severe? so i could start throughly treating it....
attaching a picture of it... it is skin coloured all the time an only the peak get yellowish when the puss is filled inside.

Thankyou!