Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Good eating habits for beautiful skin.

Eat Lots of fruits rich in Vitamin A like Mangoes.Vitamin A repairs your skin cells and is an antioxidant which fights free radicals which can age your skin early.
    A single Acerola cherry can supply daily requirement of Vitamin C.Its another antioxidant and fights skin damage and wrinkles.It also helps in producing collagen the structural protein of skin.
    Mushroom are rich in riboflavin which is vitamin B type helps in tissue repair and skin maintenance.
    Avoid caffeine and Alcohol as both of them damages skin.Alternative to regular Tea is Green Tea which is rich in antioxidants and helps in fighting free radicals and reduce aging of skin.

The only thing I eat on the list is mushrooms! I eat mangoes as well, but for some reason, that particular fruit makes me itch! We had a lot a few weeks ago, like over the holiday season. And so I took advantage of the supply by eating maybe 2 per day until on the third day I had really bad itching on my hands. I figured it was the mangoes because I've always been allergic to mangoes since I was a kid.

Pretty good tips. I really enjoy fruits, mushrooms and tea myself.

Thanks for the suggestion Mimico. Used to have great skin and i was eating home a lot. My mom likes to cook mushrooms, which i love a lot.
    Now that I eat out almost daily while having to put up with oily, salty food, I find my skin worsening a lot. Perhaps i should eat home more from now onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    The only thing I eat on the list is mushrooms! I eat mangoes as well, but for some reason, that particular fruit makes me itch! We had a lot a few weeks ago, like over the holiday season. And so I took advantage of the supply by eating maybe 2 per day until on the third day I had really bad itching on my hands. I figured it was the mangoes because I've always been allergic to mangoes since I was a kid.

**** Female

Unhappy TROPICAL fruits

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    lots of people are allergic to TROPICAL fruits such as Mango, Kiwi and Pineapple. i love the taste but my body can't take it at all...

**Anne Wilson** Female

Yes This is very True Fruits Are Very Much Beneficial For Health Point Of View,For Healthy and Glowing skin also these fruits are so good I Want to share with you some of the Benefits of Fruit For Skin:

1) Papaya - This fruit is the best bet when it comes to skin care, papaya is a good source of Vitamin A and papain. Vitamin A acts as an anti-oxidant, while the papain breaks down inactive proteins and removes dead skin cells. The best feature of the fruit is its low sodium quality. Since the salt content is less, the water retention is also little. The result is an overall hydrated skin. Rub mashed papaya on cracked heels to remove dead cell and make feet softer.

2) Apple - Apple is a great source of fibre which keeps the bowels clean, ensuring skin that is free of acne and boils. It is also loaded with phytochemicals that have properties similar to anti-oxidants. Studies have also shown that eating apples regularly can reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Mix a gated apple with honey and apply on your face for five minutes for a hydrated, stress free skin.

3) Peach - Peach is packed with potassium and flavonoids apart from Vitamin A. It helps revitalising and hydrating epidermis. The antioxidants help wounds recover faster and prevents signs of early ageing. Grate one peach, mix with sugar and use as a face scrub.

4)Oranges
    - This fruit belongs to the citrus family and is best know for its astringent and toning properties. Rub fresh orange peel on your skin to tighten it and lighten the colour. Another useful tip is to take the juice of 2 oranges and freeze it in an ice tray. Rub your face with frozen orange juice cubes. It will instantly freshen you up and lift up the tiredness from your face. The juice will give your dull and oily face an instant sheen. Oranges are a good source of Vitamin C which is known to improve the skin texture and colour.

5)Pomegranates
    - Pomegranates are excellent for oily and combination skin. Rich in AHA, pomegranate juice can be used as an astringent and is also a natural toner. Crush pomegranate seeds and use it as a scrub for skin care, this will remove excess oil and make your skin look fresh. Massage pomegranate juice on your face for around 10 minutes and then wash off for an instant glow. Like oranges pomegranates also contain Vitamin C and folic and numerous antioxidants. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in building up the immune system

I suggest you to eat right. Fruits and vegetables are good for the skin. Wherein fruits are very effective to prevent acne especially with an orange or red skin fruits like apples, strawberries, papaya and so and so . Vegetables are really good source of different useful elements that can make your skin healthy and beautiful also, like cucumber, carrots and broccoli.

**Paulius** Male

Thank you for this information. But nowadays it is really hard to control your food every day.
    Anyway, it seems useful so I will probably try. Mainly because I want to get rid of acne.

as for me, i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveee to eat vegetables, fruits fruits and fruits. yet i still have acne hehehe. but my mom told me, acne occur not just because of the food you ate but because i got it from my parents.lol. hereditary.

I have trouble eating all of these foods every day but do take vitamins. are there any specific vitamins out there that would be good to take for your skin?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast