Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    **Lucy Jodkowski** Female

you want your wife to have plastic surgery? is that what you just said?
    Skin is my passion.

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

without any proper reason I would never go for plastic surgery I thing it is totally money waste. And also not an option if your face is OK and you have no problem with that!!

**bharat book bureau** Male

It is good if we do it when it would be necessary, like in the burning cases.
    Plastic surgery may show adverse effects some times i.e. Damaging Peer Reactions, Infection, Nerve Damage, Blood Clots but it doesn't mean it will happen with everyone.

That is a hard question. I agree with shona, now I can avoid surgery by using other methods. But who know what is going to happen in 10 years? The technology is progressing too, so maybe the plastic surgery will become safer? Or maybe we won't need this kind of surgery at all? Anyway, for now my answer is no, let's see what happens next

nope waste of time i would never let my wife or me do it.

**Anayah Amber** Female

thanks to share this but i don't think so its a safe way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    If you had an unlimited amount of money to spend on it, would you consider having it done purely for cosmetic reasons? Personally it's not something I've thought much about. We all look younger than we are in my family thanks to some lucky genes, but that doesn't mean I'd rule it out forever either. I'm more of the "each to his own" opinion on this subject.

What made me think about it was this article from Marie Claire:

The full article's here, entitled How Much is Too Much? and it made me wonder what would make you do it, or if you'd never have it done.

Why someone as beautiful as Meg Ryan would do it is beyond me. Hollywood demands eternal youth, I guess...which is a shame as it misrepresents what real women look like as they age, instead giving us this celluloid soft-lens version that 99.9% of us can't live up to.

Should we really care enough to want to though?

Personally i do not believe in plastic surgery unless you are deformed or maimed.

ya no need of plastic surgery natural thing is natural god creates us unique and beautiful.

**Philippr Roux** Male

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    I am open to having plastic surgery. I am happy with the way I look, but would love to lose a few inches here and there agence référencement Paris. And if I can afford safe and effective plastic surgery, then I will definitely go for it. I won't touch my face for now because I don't have wrinkles or facial problems.
    I advise you to lose your few extra pounds using natural methods.

**will mane** Male

I don't think that plastic surgery is a real solution. If you don't look terrible and just want some "minor changers" - it can help you. But if you want to completely change your look and you are not happy with yourself then probably it's better to spend your money at psychologist here.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234