**Jana Dugo** Female

Lightbulb Eye make up remover

One of Seacret's Newest Products is an extra 10% OFF this week only.
    I don't know about you, but I find it hard to remove 100% of my waterproof mascara!! That was until I found this...The Dual Phase Eye Make Up Remover is effective at removing any type of make up even WATERPROOF mascara. Dual Phase Make Up Remover is an oil-free formula that not only thoroughly cleanses but it also protects the delicate skin around your eyes. Always, always follow through with an eye Serum or eye Cream to keep those eyes looking rejuvenated!

To my experience, coconut oil is the thing I usually use for remove make-up layer. I think you should try it. Because it cheap and very easy to find amount of coconut oil in supermarket with various brands that you can choose.

Hello...To my experience, i suggest you to try once.
    Olive oil is a great natural way to remove the toughest of makeup, like eyeliner or liquid lipstick. It's gentle and soothing but way effective.
    Olive oil will remove waterproof mascara or false lashes while conditioning and growing your natural lashes.

I recommend Coconut Oil. This is very useful to remove makeup, even it can remove waterproof makeup. Coconut oil has three essential fatty acids and a low molecular weight that gives good skin penetration as well.

**Emma Ackermann** Male

Hey Guys, I often use Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. It works great on me for removing waterproof eye makeup without irritation and also found safe for sensitive eyes.

I am using this remover/cleanser, as it is vegan and natural it doesn't harm my eyes, you should check it out -https://virginic.com/collections/cleansers/products/sweet-almond-cleanser-2-phase-makeup-remover
    Moreover, I have really hard mascara(Maybelline -waterproof one) and this remover deals with it easily. Let me know how did it worked out with you

Coconut Oil the best, I love to use it

**Illeana Fernandes** Female

Below are some of the eye makeup remover I swear by -

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
    Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
    Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Remover
    Bioderma Sensibio H2O

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful