**Evlin Symon** Female

Question I have slight eye bag under my left side

Hello, I am a writer I work late at night. I have slight eye bag under my left side, it gets more pronouned especially when I stayed up late the night before. I've read some reviews about products that help to ease the bag, e.g., Eyevage, Eye Bright, Phytomer Eye Contour Cream, etc. I am planning to buy Eyevage becouse I have read a good review that it is scitifically proven and tested by dermatologits. I'd love to hear your experiences, does anyone tried this prodcut? or is there anyother prodcut that you have tried that can really help to reduce the bag?

have you by any chance looked into the Arbonne range, these are the ones that i try and if you would like more info on them i can send you more indepth stuff:

**Kathy MItchell** Female

Yes Evlin amongst the above three of them I have tried eyevage,and it helps me to recover my eye bags and dark circles.

If you get up in the morning with puffy eyes and if you do not want people to see the under eye bags then chilled tea bags are the best option according to me. Put the tea bags in hot water for a minute and then refrigerate it for some time. Lie back and place the tea bags over the eyes. Leave it on the eyes for 20-30 minutes. Wash your eyes after 30 minutes in cold water. You will have refreshed eyes. You can use either green tea bags or black tea bags for this purpose. The caffeine present in the tea constricts the blood vessels around the eyes and reduces the swelling and redness.

Yeah.. I have tried it. But the result was very mild. I have wrinkles in eye area side and want to get rid of it. How to get rid of eye wrinkles? I sleep for a long time and consume large amount of water but still doesn't make any difference. Any ideas,please? So please suggest me some tips. One of my friend who pursuing modelling has undergone botox treatment from centre for dermatology in Richmond hill to reduce her wrinkles on forehead. I think botox works for wrinkles under eyes. You first try out some natural methods.

Hello! Have you hear of Redifine? I can help and give you more details. I suffer from baggy eyes runs in my family. I use it and it does work for me.

**Bela Baksi** Female

Staying up to late night much have something to do with eye bag. I also work up to late night and I always use Cool cucumber and potato slides. They relax my eyes a lot.

These are genetic and a consequence of aging, but there are many ways to treat or give improvement. It is important to see a cosmetic dermatologist who is well trained in skin care, lasers, and fillers, as the majority of cases require a combination of treatments to give you the best results. I have also read many reviews and hear positive response about Revitol eye cream for eye bags .I hope this will work fou you..Tell me if you find this product effective for you.Thanks :-)

I had the same problem as I also work nights at my computer writing articles. We are almost colleagues;). I don't like using creams and decided to try natural homemade remedies to get rid of bags under eyes. First of all, I started to pay attention to how much water I drink. It is necessary to drink not less than 8 glasses of water per day. I have been soothing eyes with something cold, changed my dietary habits, tried to sleep a bit more and used such simple remedy as tea bags! And all these things together had a great effect.

**Will** Male

As a performer, I can't afford eye bags. I use a product called Instantly Ageless. It works in two minutes or less. I literally put it on right before I go on. I found it lasts on me about 4 hours, which is more than I need to do a 1 hour performance.

From my understanding, it has a peptide that tightens the muscles pulling the skin tight. You can actually feel skin tighten. If you don't like that feeling, don't use this. All my performer friends who have used it love it. No one has developed any rash.

Lately, I've been mixing it with my moisturizer and applying it on my whole face instead of just bags.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful