Default Has anybody used OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS???

I would appreciate if anybody can take time to share their experience of using Olay total effects. I came across advertisements on T.V and as it is very expensive, i thought of getting some insights about the same form you guys before trying it on myself..
    thn

I haven't tried it myself and would love to know how it measures up to Ponds' Age Miracle Line. The ads are very promising, so if anyone here has tried this new line, do share your experiences! Thanks!

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

i have tried it and I don't think its better then Ponds Age Miracle Line.but yea different peoples different skin types.The products that might not suit you might suit to other.

yea i have used OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS and i find it good ,sorry haven't tried Ponds Age Miracle Line so can't compare.

I LOVE Olay Total Effects. I got it for my birthday a few years ago and had to give it to my mom because every time she visited she'd be in the bathroom using it LOL. Serves me right for letting her try it. ;)

I can remember her always using Oil of Olay when we were growing up (which was called Oil of Ulay in the UK) and us looking for a dab so fair's fair. I don't buy expensive creams for myself normally but that's one I wouldn't mind forking out the money for. I couldn't stop touching my face when I was using it because it was so soft.

Ponds Age Miracle Line I'd be interested to hear about as well not having tried that.

It all depends on your skin type.

I started using the serum this week. It feels great on, and it seems to have reduced some fine lines so far. I could do without the scent. But maybe that's just me, it's not overwhelming.

I started using the fragrance free cream from the range last week. It feels quite good, but I have to reapply at least twice. On the minus side, the unscented cream at least leaves a white residue, even with moderate application. And no matter how well you spread it.

I thought the serum would solve this, but even with both products I have to reapply. But then my skin is extremely dry. They seem like reasonable products, but my search doesn't end here.

**Nikki** Female

I use the total effect serum and I would highly recommend it. I find I only need a small amount then I follow with some Shea Butter. I've not tried Ponds Age Miracle Line so cannot compare. I now buy most of my skin care products from ebay for less than half the shop price.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful