Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrinkles cream

Default Wrinkles cream

I had thought radiance after the age of 35 is a passé! But I was wrong. Sakare body and face care products take enough care of me to help me look young and fresh. I use their bath and body products as well which help my skin get nourished and look soft and supple without any lines. My wrinkles and any pigmentation patches are also going.

**Catharine** Female

Hi, great to hear that! If you want something more to try I would suggest using skin repair moisturizer from citrusclear. I am using it in my saloon and clients like it a lot. It is a premium treatment that replenishes skin’s moisture, while infusing it with ingredients to reduce and avoid fine lines and wrinkles.

I am new to this product and always prefer natural ingredients in my product as compare to harmful chemically filled cosmetics.For my skin I would love to use anti aging moisturizer cream from Dermology and I would love to suggest this because I've witnessed the results on my skin.

**Billie Jean** Female

I've been using Albolene because my grandmother told me about it, apparently it's been around forever. It literally takes years off your skin and leaves you with younger looking skin. So amazing and my skin feels so soft, love it and will continue buying it.

**jessica carter** Female

You may try Best Anti Wrinkle Serum from nutritionforest

Loreal Paris's anti ageing 20+, 30+, 40+ cream available in the market in affordable prices is the best cream i have ever used in my life. But know very satisfied with the product .

**Aally Wilson** Female

cleocin T Gel gel is best anti-wrinkles and skin care product. I already used it and get very effective results. I always order it online

I would prefer to use anti-aging creams with natural ingredients. When it comes to anti-aging ingredients, the research is clear: Antioxidants are essential and the more you apply to skin, the better! Just like your diet needs a mix of healthy beneficial nutrients, so does your skin. Skin is the largest organ of your body and so nourishing its surface with ingredients like antioxidants is important.

Not only do antioxidants help combat the elements responsible for the visible signs of aging, they can also calm skin, help to restore a more youthful appearance, and revitalize dull-looking skin. Thanks :-)

**Simon David** Male

Skin care product that can turn back the hands of time is quickly becoming one of the best-selling anti-aging cream of all time. Try Dermogenix for everyday results from taking Dermogenix on a daily basis.

**Wendy Teng** Female

You can try using LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum which is developed by dermatologist, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. My cousin-in-law has been using this serum since 1 year+. From his look, nobody is able to guess his age correctly. http://tinyurl.com/uniqueglowskin-UK

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast