Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

**Brahim Nadi** Male

thank you ..............

Well, My skin is super dry, what works for me is Olive oil and almond oil. I will recommend the same for you as well. That will revitalize your skin to the utmost and will let adhere a good clear skin.

**tigerzone** Male

Eminence Calendula Oil is best suited for sensitive and dry skin types.

Using oil as a skin-care product is somewhat controversial: Skin doctors don't often recommend them because they can clog pores and don't always penetrate deep into the skin the way that lotions and creams. For people with severely dry skin, though, plant-based oils and extracts are often some of the only products that provide relief by creating a protective layer that locks in moisture.
    Try Grapeseed Oil:As its name suggests, this oil comes from the seeds of pressed grapes, and it is high in antioxidants. It is beneficial for all skin types, from dry and flaky to greasy, because it helps regulate the body's natural oil production. Grapeseed oil is inexpensive and easy to find in the supermarket, and can be applied directly to the skin (just a few drops at a time) to even out skin tone and help prevent signs of aging.

**Susie Henderson** Female

I use coconut oil on my body but find it too heavy for my face at times. I use ora's amazing herbal face oil serum for my face and it seems to be light enough yet very moisturizing.

**Bela Baksi** Female

I also have dry skin and olive oil and coconut oil work wonder for me.

**Intilight** Male

Argan Oil
    Avocado Oil
    Coconut Oil
    Flaxseed Oil
    Jojoba Oil
    Lavender Oil
    Olive Oil
    Tea tree Oil
    Safflower Oil
    Rose Hip seed Oil
    All these oils are best for Dry Skin

**Lisha Dukes** Female

Sunflower oil is a perfectly balanced oil that you can use as moisturizer, eye cream, anti-aging mask, hair frizz serum and sun protection.

I like using coconut oil and tea tree oil for my dry skin as both of them can moisturize my skin naturally. Here you can find good tips how to take care about your skin properly https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/

I came across a great serum called Vita C Elixir which I bought from Amazon.com. The first thing that attracted me to it was that it was packed with natural ingredients AND it was organic. I knew this was a start as it wouldn't aggravate the conditions I already had. The other thing was the ingredients which would effectively be doing the work: MSM which provides deep hydration and is excellent for dry or chronically dry skin. It's also great for acne scars, eczema and hyper pigmentation. The aloe vera calms inflammation as does the witch hazel which is a good astringent and combats oiliness. The vitamin C content is a potent anti bactierial but also makes your skin look brighter. The vitamin C coupled with hyaluronic acid (which by the way penetrates through layers of skin for deep moisturising) made this serum a must have. I have been using it for a month on cleansed skin and under my moisturiser (Avalon Organics) and seen great results. It has also started to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I don't waste my money on buying loads of beauty products any more as I feel confident in wearing my face naked! I paid $15.97 and the company has sent me a monthly voucher for 15% off my next purchase!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123