Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Default Summer Skin Care Guide

Summer is here so i was just curious what you do to keep your skin glowing..what creams do you use in summer ..and makeups and so so..

Would love to see peoples giving out their summer secret for glowing skin.

**** Female

Hi Ashma, I usually start my day with a gentle face wash as my skin around nose and chin gets a bit oily after a night's sleep. Otherwise I have a dry-to-normal skin. After that I apply my sun tan lotion with SPF 20 if I had to go out, otherwise I just use SPF 15 while indoors because it is advisable to use the sunscreen indoors too.

After I come back from my work I first wash my face with an oil-free face wash and then apply after-sun gel or tomato pulp if I had been in too much sun. At night I do cleansing,toning and moisturizing and thats it. Apart from these creams and other stuff I eat a lot of fruit and drink plenty of water in summer.

It's always summer here in the Philippines! But my usual regimen is to wash my face first thing in the morning, apply toner, and some creams (I'm using a spot corrector now as well as my under eye cream). If I'm heading out, then I apply sunblock as well. I have an assortment of sunblock ranging from SPF 15-SPF 65.

in a day i have to in the sun for about 2-3 hours then guide me . how can i get away with skin problems??

during the summer, i try to keep it really simple. i don't want too many chemicals on my face! in the morning i wash it with plain water, because my face doesn't get dirty from sleeping. i don't even use toner, because itll just strip me of natural oils. the only thing i do is a little bit of vitamin e moisturizer, and a layer of sunscreen. then i'm done!

at night i use a gentle scrub, and the same vitamin e moisturizer(:

While it is a good idea to change your skin regimen during the summer, I find that I really don't make any changes. I just try my best to keep my skin appropriately hydrated throughout the entire year, regardless of the season.

Excessive sweating in summers disturbs the water balance of skin. And despite of the sweat on the outside, the skin becomes dry from within. To add to it is the dust in the atmosphere, which leaves the skin sticky and unclean. All of this means that your skin needs protection.

To keep your skin in shape in the summer heat is be a true water baby and moisturize your skin daily. It should be a habit to splash your face gently with water for instant freshness. But the real skin protection in the summer lies in selecting the right moisturizer and applying it regularly.

Moisturizer is a must.

but i think for those of us who have oily skin, i think that we don't need as much moisturizers as those with dry skin, since summer is already humid.

One thing that is important that most people do not think about is that we need to make sure we drink ample amounts of water especially in the summer as yes the heat can cause us to dehydrate and our skin is one of the first things that suffers for not having enough hydration. So remember to not just feed the skin but drink for the whole body

I actually use to think that your skin only needed to be moisturized during the dry months of the winter. I've started using moisturizer even during the summer now and find that it DOES make a difference.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast