Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

**Deborah Leigh** Female

Hello. I am new to the forum and I am here for the same reasons most of you are. I think that hearing different opinions on how to take care of your skin...and different way people go about and what they use is very interesting. I have very sensitive skin. I have to be extremely careful when putting anything on. At the same time ...sometimes it can be oily. Whether your skin is oily or dry...apparently you still need to put a moisturizer. Does anyone have any ideas on what the best ones might be. I am afraid to try anything and the ones I may have tried did nothing but make me sorry i put anything on my skin.

**pablo** Male

Hello Everyone

Would like to share few points about one of the skin type (dry skin and care).
    When you are starting worried about your skin , then you should start thinking of home remedies which works naturally and gives a better result without any side effects.
    If you’re in search of home remedies for dry skin, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Unfortunately, the older you get, the more likely it is that you’ll have to deal with this skin problem. As we age, our skin endures more and more sun damage and our bodies don’t produce as much skin cell turnover, resulting in more dry skin. Plus, our skin gets thinner over time and loses its ability to retain as much moisture it used to. All of these factors make home remedies for dry skin even more important.

Banned
    **Wang Xiang** Male

cure for all skin types is plenty of water in take and one major reason of dry skin is lack of water in take at enough level which is required by our body.
    use moisturizing lotion or cream with vitamin E.

**Gabbie Rien** Female

A dry skin type has a low level of sebum and does not maintain oil easily. Dry skin is often flaky and feels tight after being wiped. Gentle cleansing and a rich protective moisturiser for dry skin is essential to control that tight, uncomfortable feeling. It may be necessary to adjust your dry skin moisturiser for the changing seasons.

Banned
    **Shiza khan** Female

What, for a dry skin can we should wash face 3, 4 times per day..

Banned
    **Shiza khan** Female

Hello everyone
    I have very dry and rough hair, can any body tell me any homemade treatment for my hair

**Alinn Smith** Female

Default Dry Skin

If you have dry skin , then it is recommended using a mild and fragrance-free soap which not only cleanses, but it also moisturises.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Yes, there are products available according to the type of skin. If you will use such type of products that are not suitable for your skin then it will make more spoil the skin. So everyone should use products according to skin type.

**zsacream** Male

You can use L'Oreal Paris HydraFresh Aqua Cream for dry skin and also use a gentle cleanser or shower gel with moisturizer.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12