Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Default Product or remedy for skin pigmentation

Hi i have burn scars on my stomach. I've tried everything but nothing seems to remove the dark discoloration. Can you please suggest a product or any remedy that would make my skin normal???

**marclewis** Male

Try using various methods would only help to fade it away, you can't get rid of it completely.

**Matilda Kressin** Female

My pigmentation and years of sundamage has virtually disappeared after using the Skin Define Lactic Acid 50% peel that’s enhanced with Kojic Acid. I have been wearing sunscreen everyday though to prevent any sundamage returning.

**isabel marshal** Female

Quote Originally Posted by kevinkrieger View Post
    Hi i have burn scars on my stomach. I've tried everything but nothing seems to remove the dark discoloration. Can you please suggest a product or any remedy that would make my skin normal???
    you can use biotin a twice a daily for atleast 5 to 6 months alongwith mederma cream to reduce the scar on your skin.

Hi

My suggestion is you better to consult a dermatologist. Bay and take care

**Rakesh Dholakia** Male

I had skin pigmentation issue i.e. vitiligo on all over my body. I cured vitiligo with the help of the homeopathic medicines. It reduced the pigmentation and returned the natural colour. I think it will help you to reduce your scars. Try it once.

**Ema Watson** Female

A month back I was also facing Hyperpigmentation. It was getting worse and worse day by day and one of my friends recommended me to use Cysteamine Cream. After using it I felt very good the pregnancy mask, dark spot, lentigo & hyper-intensive whitening were reduced after few weeks. I highly recommend you to use it.

Banned
    **Caitlin Hawdon** Female

Default skin pigmentation

Skin pigmentation is the problem of most of the people know a days .Its very common and mostly due to sun exposure so if you want get rid of skin pigmentation permanently dubai cosmetic surgery provide one of the best pigmentation treatment .

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Lemon
    Extract fresh lemon juice and rub it on the skin using a cotton ball. Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash it off with water. ...
    Alternatively, you can prepare a facial mask with equal amounts of lemon juice and raw honey. Mix the ingredients well and then apply it to the affected skin.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

You must really try Dual Yellow Laser! The treatment is fast, gentle and effective. I never thought that my skin will becomes brighten and whiter just right after the treatment!
    Benefits: Skin brightening, skin rejuvenation, effective removal of melasma and reduce acne.

This treatment is also good for those who have important function or event to attend.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful