Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    **William Smith** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    hello, Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein.
    Drink green tea and plenty of water. Have a coffee also. one Important is that exercise daily. Use that Moisturizer that don't dry your skin Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label, which means it should not cause acne.
    Definitely,the tips provided above are so useful to care acne. Taking green tea and plenty of water really may help you to cure acne. The above tips should be followed regularly for getting better results.

**Sam kendric** Male

Azelaicacid is best medicine for acne. try and some advice talk to doctor treatments.

**Vaileria Dennis** Female

Hello, Zeroblem is a acne prevention serum you can use on daily basis. This is Solvaderm product. All products are scientifically proven. It is safe to use for all skin types. I have used one of the products of Solvaderm and I got nice results. You may use this for your acne treatment.

**Kathy MItchell** Female

Controlling acne relies on a two-pronged approach: proper treatment medications and a consistent daily skin care routine. You can use Zeroblem Serum on daily basis for better result. It provides professional level results without pain or overly harsh ingredients that can cause irritation or excessive dryness.

**Cassie Lyons** Female

You may need to see a dermatologist. I personally use Burts Bees facial cleansing wipes to remove my makeup. I use clear60 ultra gel for spot treatment. And I use oras amazing herbal face powder scrub and face oil to clean and hydrate.

hmmm i have got so much knowledge from this blog thanks to all for sharing your experiences.

to my experience, unhealthy lifestyle will cause acne.
    So try to sleep early as soon as possible, before 11pm every night is the best. Before going to sleep, you should clean deeply your face and then apply little lavender oil in that areas or you can mix this oil with skin cream. But I think the 1st way will be appreciated because you cannot know what is in the cream that you apply everyday, maybe it is one of reason that cause acne? Because it covers pores, make the sweat cannot go out, stay in that hole then acne created.
    Lavender oil is the thing you are looking for because it has many nutrients, and it is herb (herb is very good and friendly, you can use it without thinking of side effects)
    The second thing is you must drink much water, in the morning, you should drink warm water before having breakfast, drink at least 8 big cups per day in order to your pee will be white, not yellow.
    The 3rd is drink smoothie, tomato or cucumber is very common.
    I think these can help you in some way?!

Keep your face clean. Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. ...
    Moisturize. ...
    Try an over-the-counter acne product. ...
    Use makeup sparingly. ...
    Watch what you put on your hair.

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

Acne really makes our skin weird it is normally occurred when our skin starts producing excess oil this results in risk of bacteria production at skin, Your diet also plays an important role in the development of acne so stay away from fatty and oily foods that will make your skin worse. Also reduce your salt intake as this will lead to more outbreaks and take proper diet, eat fresh vegetables, wash your face whenever you return from outside and while sleeping always remove your makeup.Start doing things like exercising, using alcohol free toners, reducing stressful situations, and use oil free cosmetics.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

A proper acne treatment is difficult but if you will be caring for your skin then, don't use oily foods, wash your skin twice a day with good soap, use ice cubes for acne treatment.
    Yogurt and mud mask is the best mixture for acne treatment, Make a mixture of yogurt and mud mask and apply it on the face for 15 minutes.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast