Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Default large pores and acne scars

I have large pores and acne scars. What can i do cover them??? Help please.......!!!

Large pores are primarily genetic and can not be “closed.” Dirt and oil can also stretch pores but with proper cleansing and treating with clay-based masks, pores can tighten up, be minimized temporarily and are less likely to become clogged giving the skin a smoother appearance.

**Emily Kristina** Female

Tea tree oil can prevent pimples from forming when applied to zits-prone areas. It's all natural and it doesn't dry out your skin like other acne treatments on the market. Yet, for many, it has the same effectiveness when it comes to removing oil build-up from your skin.

Often, people suffering from acne, will pop their oil-filled pores. If they are sore or extremely bothersome and you feel you need to pop them, then at least wash your hands and fingernails thoroughly beforehand to avoid any extra bacteria getting into the pores. If you pop responsibly, you will see less pimples.

Don't pick at pimples on your face, as it can make your affliction worse. The desire to pick and pop spots can be hard to avoid, but you need to realize that by doing this you are just spreading the bacteria within the pimples, which will cause more blemishes. You are also taking the risk of leaving a scar.

Extreme temperatures, either hot or cold, can cause acne. When it's hot outside, many people sweat excessively, and you may be one of them. Excessive sweating can cause clogged pores. This sometimes results in acne. Colder weather can also negatively effect your skin by drying it out. Protect your skin in all weather conditions.

If you typically wear make-up, avoid wearing it for a few days. You can also treat zits by switching to a foundation that is water-based. Your pores will become clogged if you cover them with make-up. Staying away from make-up will help your skin remain healthy and keep your pores clean.

Chamomile tea also soothes the skin, making it a gentle and effective acne treatment. Put some cooled bags of tea on the places in which you are having acne and it will take away swelling.

Spending a moderate amount of time in the sun can reduce acne breakouts. Your skin will dry up once the sun hits it. When you first start exposing your skin to the sun, you might break out, because the oil will be moving to the surface. This will clear up after a few weeks and you should not experience breakouts as much.

**janine ann** Female

Hi kevinkrieger and to the other readers of this forum..

Just wanna share the product that i've tested last year.. this product called Jarviscosmetics..
    they have clinical trial and i tried this one.. the product really works for me.. it really clear up my skin..
    i heard they are not on sale right now.. but they will be launching their product this year..
    can't wait to try their other products.. hope this can help you.. and all of us will benefits

You can use the papaya mask. Castor oil is also very useful for it.

**Evlin Symon** Female

Two of the most stubborn and hard-to-treat skin-care problems are blackheads and enlarged pores. Acne scars, a painful result of acne, cause not just physical pain, but emotional upset as well. Many people living with acne scars feel embarrassed about their appearance and may experience lowered self-esteem and depression as a result of living with acne scars. No matter what type of acne scars you have, the best treatment for acne is Zeroblem. Which is a dermatologist-developed spot treatment product. Formulated with advanced skin clarifying compounds that penetrate deep into pores in affected areas to remove dirt and other impurities. It really works well! hope you will also find it beneficial.

For acne try bio oil as its so effective. For large pores get an over-the-counter topical retinoid cream

**rozen** Male

After review your problem I realized you need a scar remover. I recommend you must have used a best scar cream to get rid of scars.It helped you out & give you a nice face.

**Brahim Nadi** Male

goood .......................

**Johnnie Jones** Male

Hi... My friend also had such stretch marks all over her face. Upon suggestion from her friend, she used a massage cellulite treatment to recover from it. You can check this out to know more about it. I hope you soon get a healthy skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast