Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Drinkers

Default Tea Drinkers

Hi,

I like share very important and very interesting information. People who had been regular tea drinkers having one or two cups a day were 30 percent less likely to develop the cancers than those people who didn't drink tea at all. I think this very interesting news for the people who drink tea regularly.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

yup i too read it on news paper.. good news for tea drinker

a person who drinks excessive tea is known as thiec.......i am one of them...although i know the side effects of this but yet i am not able to quit this.....what should i do???

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

there are not much side effects.every things has side effects if you take in excess. so just enjoy your regular tea.

People who had been regular tea drinkers having one or two cups a day were 30 percent less likely to develop the cancers than those people who didn't drink tea at all
    its a good news for you too..

Does the article mention any particular tea? I drink green tea most of the time, but not daily. I do drink one cup a day on average. I'm actually worried because it has really made my teeth yellowish, but if it'll prevent cancer, then I don't mind having slightly stained teeth.

nice posting can you link to that article where you got from i'm interested in learning more.

I haven't drank tea in years but can easily put away three pots of coffee alone in a day. Is it the caffeine that makes the difference or something else? I'd be interested to hear more on this as well.

mimico, can I ask what kind of green tea you buy? My friend raved about how good it was but I found it to be very bitter and never tried it again. Could it have been the way she made it or something? Thanks.

I also heard that drinking tea is helpful in preventing cancer.
    The type of Tea I heard helps in preventing cancer is Green Tea which has very less amount of caffeine and has lots of antioxidants and it has been proved that taking in caffeine don't improve the working efficiency.

Beauty, can you link to the source?

There may be minute amounts of dioxin in bleached teabags. Dioxin is known to cause cancer, but with today's bleaching procedures amount of dioxin in teabags is not so big as it used to be. I don't know for one single confirmed case of cancer due to using bleached teabags though.

**** Female

This is good news for me! I drink three-four cups of herbal tea a day. I also drink Green Tea. There are flavored green tea's out there, but I have found that I prefer straight green tea with a tablespoon or two of honey in it. The honey helps cover up the bitterness.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed