Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The wast way of keeping hands beautiful is regular use of coconut milk and coconut oil. That in winters too. It helps in keeping hands soft and shiny.

I dreamt the other night that for some reason or other.... I was reverted to the body of a 6-yr-old "black" kid (in the waking world I am 23 and caucasian). However, I still had my full, adult mental capacity and usual accent.
    Pretty much the entire dream took place in a primary school with rather large, dark classrooms (only natural light filtering in from outside). I seem to recall the teacher in the room I started in being a bit bemused when I claimed the work that was before me (some primary school nonsense) was beneath me.
    I seem to remember he was going to scold me, but I reprimanded him and basically talked him down with the full force of my vocabulary.
    He pretty much went silent and just walked out.... leaving the rest of the children confused. I walked out too.
    I sort of remember demanding of the head-teacher whatever examination papers I needed to get out of that "zoo" promptly, and feeling sick of the confines of a small, weak body.

I don't remember much else.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12