Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    **** Male

Thanks..! Reena and beauT29, i'll try both of your suggestions. And i'm sure i'll find a good result.
    Last edited by nlp18; 12-28-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beauT29 View Post
    Mix 2 parts of Baking Soda and 1 part of Salt and brush your teeth regularly. In just 4 to 6 weeks you will notice a considerable amount of improvement in reducing the dark built up on your tooth.. Do not overuse it as it may affect your gums in the long run..
    I've tried that before and it worked well, so I can vouch for that. It really is something you don't want to do every day though because it can indeed be a bit rough on the gumline I found. It stings if it gets into any kind of cut or if you have sensitive gums. Moderation is key and I'd say even just once or twice a week is plenty.

The things which stains teeth are tobacco, coffee and some other foods that have a strong content of chemicals.So first reduce intake of these products and brush your teeth regularly.
    Bleaching soda is a good way to whiten the teeths but use it wisely and its good to give a dentist visit to seek proper advice.

If you want your teeth to be or stay as white as possible you'll need to do the next things:
    Stay away from all kinds of tobacco, brush your teeth at least two times a day, drink as much milk as you can ( so I've heard ) as this will keep your teeth strong and healthy, as milk contains a lot of calcium of course and other important nutrition. Oh and if your a gum freak, only the chew sugar free kind.

NIce one guys wish i'd seen this before i strted my own thread on it. appologies for that. I will endevour to try and use some of the tips mentioned the baking soda one sounds most practical fo me. Be great if it works

**Anne Wilson** Female

Best Way to Whiten Up your Teeth:
    ---------------------------------
    Everyone desires for sparking, bright & shiny teeth. Teeth whitening have been a helpful procedure to improve the colour of teeth. Teeth can be tinted on the surface due to drink or food, blackcurrant, red wine, tea; coffee has great effect on the yellowing of teeth. Smoking is also responsible for the discoloration of teeth. There are many solutions for whitening your teeth.
    Laser whitening is called "power whitening"
    This is quite an expensive method, but many people think that this is the perfect teeth whitening way. During this procedure, a rubber block is positioned over the teeth to protect the gum, & the whitening merchandise is then high lightened on the teeth. A laser is used to arouse the chemical. The light helps to boost the element reaction of bleaching product, in this way changed colour can be achieved more rapidly. Most of Dentists consider that laser whitening has always good result.

**** Female

Flossing your teeth every day is the best way to prevent gum disease and protect your heart. Gum disease, which is left untreated, can lead to inflammatory reactions in the body that can trigger heart disease and stroke.

**Hariharan** Male

wow man thats some great tips. Thank you all for sharing. :

**Dennis** Male

If you want have your teeth white you need to wash them every day for 2-3 times. And problem is, if you are smoking your teeth will be from day to day so yellow.

You have to brush your teeth regularly, Avoid cigarettes, coffee or any foods that can make your teeth more yellowish than the usual. I suggest use sensodyne and mouthwash. And if you want go to your personal dentist at least once a month to have it clean.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast