Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Face Packs for Normal Skin

Mash up a ripe banana and add honey to make a pulp. Spread on face and remove with normal water.
    Apply layer of this paste of grapefruit juice and oatmeal and leave it for dry about 15 minutes and wash off with clean water.
    Take 2-3 lettuce leaves and dip in olive oil. After this sprinkle few drops of lemon juice on leaves. Now place them on both sides of the face. And use dipped towel in mineral water for covering them. Wipe the face by using cotton ball in warm milk. At the end of it, wash the face with water.
    Apply the paste`(Fullers earth, glycerine , rose water and tomato juice) on face and let it dry. For washing the face milk is best instead of water. It makes the skin refreshing and smooth.
    Take one teaspoon of fresh milk cream and a spoon of orange juice . Apply on the face ,keep it for 15 minutes and wash. It makes the skin soft and smooth.
    Apply this potato and lemon juice mixture on the face with cotton wool. Keep for 5 minutes,this best for blemishes and dark spots.

**** Female

Good one! Could you please throw some light on working of banana and lettuce for normal skin??

Never heard or tried these for my skin.

Thanks for sharing this with us, it sounds like it should work. I will check it out

This is the first time I have heard of a combination such as this. I think I will have to give it a try and see how it works. Very interesting to say the least!

**Dennis** Male

Erm, I should tell this to my mum, she will try it 100%. By ingredients we can see that is full healthy.

**Brenda** Female

i can't afford to waist fruit too expensive here in the usa. sounds more like a dinner than a face mask. from the ingredients it sounds like it should work. it has everything from preparing your skin for the mask, the acutual mask, and then the toner and lightener for your face. it sounds good. i just couldn't afford to waste my money. i eat the fruit.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    i can't afford to waist fruit too expensive here in the usa. sounds more like a dinner than a face mask. from the ingredients it sounds like it should work. it has everything from preparing your skin for the mask, the acutual mask, and then the toner and lightener for your face. it sounds good. i just couldn't afford to waste my money. i eat the fruit.
    Well, I eat the fruit too. But if it helps inside of your body, it should help and the outside too ...Logical...

Hi,
    Iam new to this forum and just found this site to be interesting to tell and know about skincare related issues. These face packs are quiet intresting which i have never tried. Hope i will be good for my skin. Will surely try these packs. Thanks for sharing!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by lilypotter View Post
    Hi,
    Iam new to this forum and just found this site to be interesting to tell and know about skincare related issues. These face packs are quiet intresting which i have never tried. Hope i will be good for my skin. Will surely try these packs. Thanks for sharing!
    hey Lilypoter welcome to the forum dear. Yup its all you that makes forum interesting. We hope you'll enjoy the forum.Try it and let us know the result.

**** Female

Try chocolate mask to make your skin smooth. Take 1/3 cup cocoa, 3 tsp of heavy cream, 1/3 cup ripe papaya, cup honey and 3 tsp of oatmeal powder. Mix them together. Smooth on your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast