Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensible skin

Default Sensible skin

If my skin is very sensible to sun will it be more likely to get a skin cancer? Every time when I go to the beach I use high protection factors in order no to burn too much.

yea likely to get skin cancer esp. exposure to ultraviolet radiation, sun rays also have Vit-D which reduces the risk of cancer.. too. so i guess its a controversial factor.. but not sure had to get opinion from expert.

I agree with Bono. There is great chance for skin cancer when your skin is exposed to sun for a long time. Use little bit of cream or spray or gel which can protect your skin from sun. Children are in more danger when they are exposed to sun. So they need special protection.

I also agree with the above users......sensitive skin can cause skin cancer in a short span of time......we should try to make our skin less sensitive by avoiding artificial cosmetics and all.....

**Ryan** Male

Although skin cancer cases have an increase in incidences, the treatment for it is not that difficult. As long as the ozone layer continues to become thin, skin cancer cases will also increase.

**** Female

Virgin coconut oil or butter is a good home remedy for skin care. It makes a good moisturizer and provides a good protective larger that locks in natural moisture as it has good solidifying property. You need to place the coconut butter in small lip palm or eye cream jars. You can also put it in a small sterilized jar.

Hi all,

I have read all suggestion of you, but I want to know if anyone has some spots on their skin, then what's treatment for this?

Banned
    **William Smith** Male

Quote Originally Posted by beauty View Post
    I agree with Bono. There is great chance for skin cancer when your skin is exposed to sun for a long time. Use little bit of cream or spray or gel which can protect your skin from sun. Children are in more danger when they are exposed to sun. So they need special protection.

I'm also agree here, sun light may cause skin cancer. Try to stay away from Sun as much as possible.

See, sun exposure may not cause you skin cancer but the Ultraviolet rays will. so, I will suggest not to go out in the sun quite often. If you are doing so don't leave home without the sunscreen. That will surely lessen the damage.

I agree with you lisa.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed