Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Before you buy any products see there written " Helps" you skin look younger.. it doesn't promice to make your skin younger.. its just helps..
    Nice point there! I guess the advertising language creates a lot of hype about the product, whether or not it delivers. Thanks to forums like these ordinary mortals like us are able to find the real truth about skin care products!

That is why companies spend millions on advertising because the general public buys into it and spends millions trying to look and feel younger. Then they throw it all into the trash once they find out it does not work as advertised!

No any products works as promised. If you daily wash face with normal facewash and use sunscreen lotions. your face will look younger. you don't need any miracle products.

**** Female

Question more expensive the better?

i have tried many products cheap to expensive, domestic made to international made, natural to chemical... and i am still not 100% sure what works the BEST. some natural products worked but then similar stuff from different brand did not work. some expensive products did get rid of some wrinkles but other super expensive one did not work at all!

but one thing i know is that those products that are CHEAP never worked for me... it is CHEAP because it does not contain anything great...
    also, those products that are SUPER expensive did not work so well either...

it is importnat to know what your skin type is and what your skin needs! but i will NEVER buy anything from AVON, Mary Kay, Amway kind of companies.

WHY? because they just change the packaging and sell the SAME stuff as DIFFERENT stuff! that means.... no wonder why none of their products worked!

i wish those companies with millions of $$$ spend the money to do research and create something that actually DOES work rather than spending $$$ tricking (advertising) people!

**AgnesFemi** Female

My aunt is using ponds age miracle and it seems good.. even i could find some difference in her skin..

**Janice** Female

Ladies: Try Nerium AD, I've used for 8 months now and it really does work, not in 7 days but there is a different tone and texture feel in 7-10 days then the magic just keeps getting better and better.

**Rossy Varela** Male

Basically i am a new user this "age miracle". I have planned it use a long time. I hope it will works very good. Thanks

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12