Threaded View

Default Bumps on penis shaft

Hi,

I noticed some bumps on the shaft of my penis about 2 1/2 months ago now and was hoping somebody here might have an idea what they could be. I think I may have noticed the area as being red/irritated for a much longer time, possibly a year, but did not look closely and notice the bumps until 2 1/2 months ago. I think i remember noticing dry skin along with the irritation when I first noticed the area, but I am not sure. I do not think it is herpes because the area has looked the same for so long, and there were never any painful or fluid filled blisters.

I recently went to a doctor who said they are not warts, and thought it "looked like herpes" but didn't know what it was, and gave the swab test (negative), and also a syphilis test (negative). It seemed that upon closer inspection she commented that they were "hard", and gave me the impression that she did not give a very thorough look at it.

Is it possible that they are just meaningless bumps, or possibly related to veins or psoriasis? I have dermatitis/eczema/psoriasis or whatever on a some other areas of my body and I also have some varicose veins.

Also, I do plan to visit a doctor. Should I go to a dermatologist, urologist, STD clinic, etc?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images