Thread: Hello

**Jazzy** Female

Red face Hello

Hello i have just started my own skin care business online all my products are all natural and organic products no harsh chemicals. I have different products to address different needs like skin brighteners, skin lighteners. skin toners, masks, eye repair creams and much more my products are effective and works really well guranteed you will love it i put alot or work making sure these products work but as you know no products are miracle creams only if there is harsh chemicals in there you must give time for a product to work before you can see full results i love skin care and taking care of the skin and also to help others acheive thers you can look at my website at *link removed*
    Last edited by pepsimax; 05-18-2013 at 06:32 PM.

**Nikki** Female

Hello and welcome. While its always great to see new people here and receive new ideas and tips its advisable to read our rules so you are aware of what is permitted.

**Tara** Female

Hello Jazzy and welcome. It's good to see people like yourself who promote natural wellness. Blessings in your business endeavor!

Hello and welcome Jazzy.

**Jazzy** Female

Thanks naturallyNubian and Dr.Saiyan

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed