Default What colours will suit me?

I am a 25 year old woman with a fair complexion. I love matching my outfits with different shades of lipsticks. What colours will suit me? How do I apply the lipstick so that my lips look more attractive and the colour lasts longer?

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

It is good to carry yourself well according to your outfits. As you have said that you want to make your lipstick more attractive, so always make a lip line with a good lip liner. If they are thin, make a line just outside your natural lip line, and if thick, make it just inside your natural lip line.To make colours last longer, put a thin layer of foundation on your lips before putting lipstick. After applying first coat of lipstick, dab it with tissue paper, apply loose powder and then the second coat.

fair complexions tend to look great with either deep reds or pinched pinks. for a daytime look, you could put on coral pink lipgloss, and it will work with almost any outfit combination! for a night time look, pick a blue-based deep shade of red lipstick (and make sure you line your lips!) to make your lips pop out and make your teeth look whiter.

hey thank you both for suggestions. i'll try if it works..

**** Female

I believe, almost any color will go for you. However, if you try lighter shades, they will work the best for you since you have fair complexion. Too dark colors can look great unless they are in red or burgundy because that will look a bit vamp.;)

i think you should try some dark colours....your complexion would suit this type of colours.....you can try some different combinations as well.......

I really like the nude shades. I'd go for that just to look more natural. Light pinks or light peaches are nice. The berry shades are very good as well. If you can't find a nice lip color, then just stick with a gloss. I love Lancome Juicy Tubes, maybe you should try those as well!

I'm fair as well and find too yellowish tones make me look ill. I'd suggest you go for the rust tones and lean more towards the mid browns than pinks. Anything too dark will make you look even paler so choose a warmish shade rather than very deep grays or reds.

**marclewis** Male

For the fair complexion, dark or light shade of lipsticks are good. You can try pink, brown or red. These colors are suitable for fair complexion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed