Exclamation Widespread, agressive, intense, itching mega rash!!

Hello everyone! As of about 3-4 months ago I have had a progressive nasty itching rash. It started on both sides of my torso down to the sides of my legs. I have not gone to the doctor for financial reasons but my new insurance plan is going live in about a week. I was hoping if you kind, intelligent people could point me to the right direction of what it could be and some possible products I can purchase over the counter in the mean time to curb the spread of this nasty beast of a rash. Warning this is nasty and quite frankly I am freaking out.

I have attached some images for you guys .

IMG_5876.jpgIMG_5877.jpgIMG_5878.jpgIMG_5879.jpgIMG_5880.jpg

here are some more pics of my legs.IMG_5889.jpgIMG_5890.jpgIMG_5891.jpg

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Welcome to the forum mike, your condition looks like allergic contact dermatitis to me and that might have developed due to contact with certain allergen that you are sensitive to. Personal visit to a dermatologist and confirming the diagnosis ( Patch test if required) is a sure way of treating the case effectively. If you are unable to visit currently you may try some steroids creams and oral anti-itch medications.

Although you may need potent prescription steroids but you may try with some immuno-modulators like Tacrolimus applied locally twice a day for max 2 weeks, and anti-itch oral medications to relief the itching... Always remember to moisturize with some good moisturizers.

Although above mentioned medications may help in short term relief and symptomatic treatment, but the definitive cure is to find out and avoid the potential cause, otherwise it may come and go often. Try to find out what is causing? any new changes in surrounding? Clothing?occupation? medications? and many more...Patch testing would help to confirm the culprit if u are unable to find out yourself.

Thanks for the reply. After the visit with the doc I will report my findings!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful