Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Nikki** Female

Thanks for the update again. Deepak will advise you better next time he logs in. As a suggestion, if possible take a picture a day of any new rashes/marks and note daily changes. This may better help Deepak advise you.
    Try not to stress over this because one way or another it will get resolved. Keep positive.

Thanks a lot for the support, it helps more than you know. I have a couple of pictures of the new stomach bumps that seem to have appeared out of nowhere. They are not itchy but I assume they will be because they look like the other bumps I've had. I am going to go see the dermatologist tomorrow if they are still there to see if he can do some sort of scraping treatment to make sure it's scabies.

I have these pictures, but for some reason it was really hard to get a really good one, so sorry about that...

They are of the same general area--just to the right of my belly button.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

So how was your visit with the dermatologist. we are eager to know what he/she suggested..

Its strange...the rash I posted pictures of was almost gone by the next day when I went to the doctor so he probably thought I was a little nuts. He says my skin won't be normal for about a month or so, and I may experience some itching, but that the bumps look a lot better to him which is why he was sure it was scabies. He says it's normal for people who have rashes to inspect their skin and freak out at every abnormality, but unless an entirely new itchy rash pops up, he thinks I should assume the scabies is gone. If nothing happens in a month, I shall know for sure. Those were definitely comforting words!!

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeScabies View Post
    Its strange...the rash I posted pictures of was almost gone by the next day when I went to the doctor so he probably thought I was a little nuts. He says my skin won't be normal for about a month or so, and I may experience some itching, but that the bumps look a lot better to him which is why he was sure it was scabies. He says it's normal for people who have rashes to inspect their skin and freak out at every abnormality, but unless an entirely new itchy rash pops up, he thinks I should assume the scabies is gone. If nothing happens in a month, I shall know for sure. Those were definitely comforting words!!
    Christina I am so happy you have found a solution. Trust your doctor, and Deepak, and try not to fret now, easier said than done I know.
    If you don't already have one, this is the ideal place to check out a good skincare routine using natural products which will go a long way to giving your skin the best you can.
    Again, I am so pleased for you to have found relief from this and I hope you stick around.

**Sam kendric** Male

You can use Eurex generic (Crotamiton) cream. best medicine for all allergy and scabies problems.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12