Default Aloe vera – the anti-ager

Aloe vera is one of the most potent sources of vitamin C and E. It carries the additional benefit of being one of the only known sources of natural vitamin B-12. Aloe vera is believed to slow down the ageing process. It helps to manufacture collagen which is the protein that controls the ageing process of the skin and wrinkling.

so are you saying that....maybe in order to avoid aging we should lather on some aloe-infused cream on our skin at night? i haven't actually heard of this before..but thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aliva View Post
    Aloe vera is one of the most potent sources of vitamin C and E. It carries the additional benefit of being one of the only known sources of natural vitamin B-12. Aloe vera is believed to slow down the ageing process. It helps to manufacture collagen which is the protein that controls the ageing process of the skin and wrinkling.
    I have found a good exfoliation, plus camellia oil or emu oil to work the best for me.

Can this also be true for Aloe Vera gel? This sounds like it would be very affordable and a good way to slow down the aging. This is one I will have to try. Thanks Aliva for the suggestions.

We used to have a lot of aloe vera plants at home (they look like cacti) because my dad used the plant's jelly-like extract on his scalp! According to him, it helps stimulate hair growth. So I guess it has more uses than just smoothing out wrinkles.

Skin Script just released a new Acai Berry Moisturizer, with Aloe and Co-Q10. This moisturizer provides incredible hydration leaving the skin feeling very soft. Antioxidants protect from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging. Co-Q10 stimulates collagen to minimize fine lines. It's also rich in Vitamins B, C & E. Check it out at:
    http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/...roducts_id=192 .

Aloevera defenetly has rich amount of medicinal properties which is verymuch beneficial for your skin and scalp. Some of the hair styling gel contains aloevera which is used as a balancing agent with certain chemicals.

Aloe Vera is a good source of all vitamins(except Vitamin D), it also contains minerals for the enzymes to be produced in right amounts in body.
    Besides these benefits Aloe Vera also has long-chain sugars that help to re-balance the digestive system, also helps in healing small cuts, insect stings, wounds, healing and repairing skin tissue after burns, including sunburn.

aloe vera is a wonder plant. it helps burns and cuts heal faster. and it's great for the skin and scalp too. i'm using it on my scalp and i feel it's better than any hair conditioner i've tried. and my hands, elbows and knees are smooth too because i apply aloe vera on them. i used it once on my face, but i couldn't stand the smell

Here is the Aloe Vera, a fantastic ingredient in a lot of products we are selling online.
    Attached Images Attached Images

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful