Default Not sure if it's rosacea or seb derm..

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum but i'm sure many of you can relate to my condition. The skin on my cheeks and nose is red all the time. It's been like this for years but i've just been covering it up with makeup. Sometimes it gets really sore. I'll have little bumps on my skin that expel a clear liquid which gets crusty. At these times my skin is very red, tender and extremely sensitive to pretty much everything. On top of this my skin is constantly dry and flaky, especially on my cheeks and top of my nose. No moisturisers or oils have solved this problem yet. I'm just not sure if its rosacea or seb derm i should be trying to treat? Thanks for your advice

Hi shelly!
    First would like to welcome you our forum. yes it could be rosacea associated with seborrheic dermatitis from your description of the lesion. As it very important to see lesion before making any diagnosis, so i would suggest you to post a good picture, so that it would be helpful for we members to come any conclusion.

DSCF5026.jpg
    Here is a picture of my skin right now. The flakiness seems to have improved greatly after using head and shoulders conditioner as a moisturiser. It sounded crazy when I read about it the other day but the proof of its effectiveness is seen when I look at my skin. It feels like only a matter of time before my skin is going to reject it though.. My face is still red, and my nose is rather sore and tender. Do you reckon its rosacea too?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful