Default How should I put my lipstick

My lips are thick and bombe. Therefore, I cannot wear glossy lipstick (which I desperately want to) I am told that glossy lipsticks make my lips look obvious. How should I put my lipstick and which shade I should choose to make my lips look thin and attractive?

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

You can make your lips look thin and attractive by a little trick of applying lip colour. Always make an outline inside of your natural lip line; try to use dark shades. You can get this lip line made permanently also for a hassle-free application. Instead of using glossy lipstick, put a little bit of powdered shimmer inside of your lips for a party look.

Use the lip pencil on the inner crease of the lip, then apply the lipstick with the tip-brush and prefer using the shading lip colors instead of solid, bold ones.

**** Female

You should use lipsticks with "matte" and "ultra-matte" effect. This way, your lips do not become the center point of your face. To make them look thinner, use lipliner inside your natural lip-line and then cover the rest of the lip (that is outside the lip-lines) with a base/foundation.

thank you all for your help

I suggest dont use glossy lipstick because it will just make your lips more obvious and big. Instead try using dry lipstick and earth tone color or a bit pale for it will make your lips more thinner, natural and attractive. Try my advise because I assure you this will fit you right.

I insist you to use more matt light colors for your lips. Use powdery like lip sticks which are very light in color. Use a very dark shade to make an outline to reduce the boundaries of your lips sop that it may be very small in nature to look at.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful