Thread: BB Cream

Default BB Cream

I have tried one of these creams for the last month or so. I don't want any spamming but if you have tried one of these creams for 30 days or more I am sure the members of this board would like to know your thoughts. I know I would.

I never use BB creams but one of my friends has been using BB cream for a year now. Her face is now more smooth and wrinkle free. But please consult your dermatologist before applying this cream on your face.

**Lisa Lee** Female

BB creams are like a miracle invention. I wouldn't survive without them! They are an all in one product to be used as a primer, moisturizer, and even foundation (if you get one with medium to full coverage). Most contain SPF and other properties such as skin whitening (reduce marks), anti-aging, or acne prevention. Make sure you look for one with all natural ingredients!

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLee11 View Post
    BB creams are like a miracle invention. I wouldn't survive without them! They are an all in one product to be used as a primer, moisturizer, and even foundation (if you get one with medium to full coverage). Most contain SPF and other properties such as skin whitening (reduce marks), anti-aging, or acne prevention. Make sure you look for one with all natural ingredients!
    Can you recommend any brands or do you know of brands you would avoid?
    As stated in first post I don't want to see any spamming but anyone with comments on brands they have tried would be very useful.

Yes I would like people to let us know what brands they have liked or disliked and why. It appears that just about every major line has a BB cream.

**Ruby Jackson** Female

I refer to BB creams as combination products on steroids. By having a product that has a moisturizer and all the other actives mixed with your sunscreen, you don't have to worry about which order you put them on.

• Produces a very natural, "no makeup look"
    • Provides perfect coverage like a foundation would but since it's not as thick, it doesn't clog the pores
    • Works pretty much like a tinted moisturizer
    • Conceals all types of pigmentation, discoloration, acne and other blemishes
    • Has healing properties that soften, smoothen and refine skin
    • Encourages skin regeneration to create and maintain youthful skin
    • Contains UV Protection for healthy skin (SPF levels differ for each brand/product)
    • Anti-wrinkle and skin-lightening benefits (available for some variants)

**naturesorganic** Male

207 N. Gilbert Rd Ste 001 Gilbert, AZ 85234

BB creams (short for "beauty balm" or "blemish balm") have been popular among Korean and Japanese women since the '80s for their multi-purpose benefits. And with so many people's interest in Asian skincare, it's no surprise that brands like Garnier , Smashbox and Maybelline debuted their own BB creams to correct uneven skin tone , minimize oiliness, reduce wrinkles and offer extra sun protection.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful