Banned
    **dana** Female

Talking 8 Mascara Tips for Short Eyelashes …

1. Use An Eyelash Curle , First and foremost girls, you’ve got to use that eyelash curler! I know, I know, I hate using it too, but this mascara tip for short eyelashes works! Eyelash curlers actually will curl your eyelashes upward and make them appear longer. The trick is to use the eyelash curler before you use your mascara. Remember that!

2. Lengthening mascara .Of course, the top mascara tip for short eyelashes is using lengthening mascara, but what brand really does it? Maybelline girls! I can’t tell you enough how much Stiletto has helped my lashes look beautiful and stand out. The brush alone is absolutely wonderful and gets every lash coated perfectly!

3. Double-up on mascara ,When you find that ideal mascara, ladies, it’s time to double-up! Basically, you’re going to place one coat on and before your first coat dries, you’ll go back over it and coat it again. You want to make sure that you do it before it dries, otherwise you’ll end up with spider mascara and that won’t lengthen anything!

4. Volumizing mascara , Have you ever heard of volumizing mascara? Well girls, this is absolutely the key to lengthening your short eyelashes! This mascara tip for short eyelashes is all about lengthening and this mascara will keep your eyelashes curled and looking beautiful!

5. Brush Your Eyelashes ,Okay, so I know it sounds a little weird, but if you use an eyebrow brush to comb on through your lashes before you put on your mascara, you’ll see how much of a difference it makes! Not only will you get every single lash, but your lashes will look that much better!

6. Curved mascara Brushes ,Ladies, the mascara brush that you have in your mascara absolutely makes a difference . You want something that is flexible and not pull your eyelashes down or coat them too heavy. This mascara tip for short eyelashes can actually help every girl!

7. Falsies , If you don’t think that your eyelashes are long and there is no amount of mascara that can help, why not switch to falsies? False eyelashes are very easy to put on once you put them once you get used to the thing moreover they look real !

**Ryan Andrew** Male

Default hiiiii,

wow, great piece of knowledge , thank you sarah shalaa.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Curl your lashes, then apply your first coat of mascara and let them dry for a minute, then curl again. At last, apply your last coat of mascara.

**Marie Miguel** Female

This is great and thank you very much for sharing this. I use Maybelline XXL Curl Power Washable Mascara, it really extends my lashes in a long period of time too.

I got two mascaras, one for volumizing and other one for length. I first curl my lashes from root to its tip, then use the volumizing mascara to scatter the eyelashes and making them look full. Then, dip a small brush in a powder and put it on my lashes, it will make them look more fuller and longer, then use the mascara for longer lashes. Yes, Maybelline mascaras are something you should have on your kit.

Quote Originally Posted by danahazber View Post
    1. Use An Eyelash Curle , First and foremost girls, you’ve got to use that eyelash curler! I know, I know, I hate using it too, but this mascara tip for short eyelashes works! Eyelash curlers actually will curl your eyelashes upward and make them appear longer. The trick is to use the eyelash curler before you use your mascara. Remember that!

2. Lengthening mascara .Of course, the top mascara tip for short eyelashes is using lengthening mascara, but what brand really does it? Maybelline girls! I can’t tell you enough how much Stiletto has helped my lashes look beautiful and stand out. The brush alone is absolutely wonderful and gets every lash coated perfectly!

3. Double-up on mascara ,When you find that ideal mascara, ladies, it’s time to double-up! Basically, you’re going to place one coat on and before your first coat dries, you’ll go back over it and coat it again. You want to make sure that you do it before it dries, otherwise you’ll end up with spider mascara and that won’t lengthen anything!

4. Volumizing mascara , Have you ever heard of volumizing mascara? Well girls, this is absolutely the key to lengthening your short eyelashes! This mascara tip for short eyelashes is all about lengthening and this mascara will keep your eyelashes curled and looking beautiful!

5. Brush Your Eyelashes ,Okay, so I know it sounds a little weird, but if you use an eyebrow brush to comb on through your lashes before you put on your mascara, you’ll see how much of a difference it makes! Not only will you get every single lash, but your lashes will look that much better!

6. Curved mascara Brushes ,Ladies, the mascara brush that you have in your mascara absolutely makes a difference . You want something that is flexible and not pull your eyelashes down or coat them too heavy. This mascara tip for short eyelashes can actually help every girl!

7. Falsies , If you don’t think that your eyelashes are long and there is no amount of mascara that can help, why not switch to falsies? False eyelashes are very easy to put on once you put them once you get used to the thing moreover they look real !
    These are really great tips.

**Emma Ackermann** Male

Good Tips, but I must say that I don't have much knowledge about eye makeup and therefore these tips add good knowledge to my dictionary and definitely will benefit me in time. Thanks for sharing.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful