Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

best anti aging thats proven,from my experience ,is from nu skin ,transformation+the ageloc galvanic spa & gels,i was already mesmerized by the lady who recommended me,for whatever she used for herself definately worked,ask me on how to receive
    this products on wholesale & maybe see some before and after photos

Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

Well I personally think, this question is quit silly. There is no cream which really effective for anti aging. Can anyone think so..?? Please correct me if I am wrong.

If you're looking for a face-lift in a bottle, you probably won't find it in over-the-counter (nonprescription) wrinkle creams. But they may slightly improve the appearance of your skin, depending on how long you use the product and the amount and type of the active ingredient in the wrinkle cream.

**Barbara** Female

4962 El Camino Real Suite 125 Los Altos, CA 94022

Maintain healthy and radiant skin at any age from med|3 Skin Whitening Cream for healthy, smooth, soft and younger looking skin.

I believe someone may have mentioned it earlier but I've heard Retin-A does wonders because it takes off the old skin bringing out the younger looking layers underneath. I found some good information around here - Retin-A Cream Vs Retin-A Gel - about Retin-A Creams and Gels. Hope it helps!

According to me there are thousand of product and hundreds of brands are available in the market but the main question arise which one is reliable and trust worthy. basically its all depends upon your skin,
    the main purpose of anti aging creamto prevent any d is amage to your skin. It stimulates rapid healing for the outer layers of your skin and penetrates deep into the dermis, to give you new collagen naturally for a more youthful appearance.

try **** clinics anti aging cream and will notice a great improvement in your skin.

yes, i think i can tell you if you're interested. just contact me on removed
    Last edited by pepsimax; 12-20-2012 at 03:36 PM.

i used both eyelastin and skinlastin.Both gave me a great results without any issues and ...yeah its a bit expensive but it worth.

Hi zeldabacon, i just now read your post... in case you didn't yet decide fot an anti aging-treatment i would say that nuskin has the best products in this field.

**Jayce Martin** Male

Actually I just looked that up on consumer reports; they do extensive testing, and claim that the Oil of Olay Regenerist line is the best. My derm. said so too. I like it for the most part, but when it comes specifically to eye creams, the best is the under eye cream by Nutrimin C (made by Arbonne). I am young too, but this IS the best.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast