Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Many peoples are facing dark circles problem.there can be any cause for dark circles like poor diet,sleep disorder,prevent your skin from direct sun light and use a effective sun screen cream to reduce dark circles.

**Barbara** Female

4962 El Camino Real Suite 125 Los Altos, CA 94022

You should have to sleep 7-9 hours per night. Also, eating a healthy, balanced diet, take vitamins, and drink plenty of water helps. You can also take help with Cosmetic treatment but before use these cosmetics check their reviews and other things as well.

I use eyelastin eye cream, it doesn't have

- Parabens
    - Sulfates
    - Synthetic Fragrances
    - Synthetic Dyes
    - Petrochemicals
    - Phthalates
    - GMOs
    - Triclosan

Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

I think to remove dark circle from the eyes cucumber is best for that. Put slice of cucumber on your eyes and relaxed for 15-20 minutes. This really helpful for decreasing your darkness and you feel very fresh.

**donna hill** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    My skin texture is unblemished and glowing. But a dark circle under my eyes eclipses my beauty. Is it due to continuous staring at computer screen for 8 hours or lack of proper sleep?
    This is totally the reason why you have this dark circles around your eyes, lack of sleep is one of the main factors of this problems

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

I'll suggest you to take full sleep & avoid late night net surfing. If you can't then why don't you come our Wederm dermatology centre in Florida, USA.

Dark circles are either hereditary by exposure to the sun, irregular lifestyle habits and hectic schedules. use a effective cream that will draw up a suitable regime for you so that your eyes remain sparkling fresh for as long, vitamin K and c will also help you. **** products also has effective products that work in harmony with the treatment to enhance the results. These are one of the best Products I have ever used.

**aramintaroxana** Female

It is causes due to lack of sleep and mostly setting in-front of computer. You should try cucumber juice apply it at night and wash at morning. or use potatoes mash it and apply the juice on your dark circle, it will definitely helpful to remove dark circle.

**Evlin Symon** Female

First of all, You need 8 hours of sleep. And then try some home remedies like you can use cucumber slice, chilled spoon and tea bags are also very effective for dark circles.

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Soak tea bags (use Chamomile) for a few minutes but make sure that the bags are cold. Chamomile is a natural "relaxer". Place the bags under your eyes (obviously close your eyes), and leave for about 15 minutes or so.

I've even heard that cutting potato slices small enough to cover eyes, soaked in chamomile tea for 5 minutes, and then smothered in honey works too. I tried this once, and it did help with bags and color under my eyes from lack of sleep the previous night.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast