Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

**rechal** Female

Essential oil is one of the popular way of treating dark circles .Steaming your face with rose or sandalwood oil, diluted in water will definitely help you reduce your dark circles. You may add 1 -2 drops of essential oil to your cream and apply. This may also reduce your dark circle.

Daily exercise, along with deep breathing, helps blood circulation, oxygenation and control of stress. Adequate sleep and relaxation are very important.
    Gentle movements and a light touch are essential while handling the area, to remove make up or apply creams. It is better not to massage the area, so that the skin does not get pulled or stretched in any way.
    Any massage of the area should be done during a professional facial, so that correct techniques are employed. A cleansing gel or cream should be used to remove make-up, using moist cotton wool. Gels and creams help to dissolve make up and grime and thus facilitate their removal.

**Evlin Symon** Female

First of all you need to take proper sleep. And apply any best eye cream for dark circles containing vitamin K and argiline. Dark circles may be caused by a deficiency of vitamin K. Regardless of the cause, however, skin creams containing these two ingredients reduce puffiness and discoloration significantly in many people. Long-term daily use seems to have the greatest effect.

**Xavier Seth** Male

There are many causes of dark circles under your eyes. One of the most common are allergies of some kind. Lack of sleep and poor nutrition can also cause them.To get rid of these circles, drink lots of water to hydrate yourself. And buy a great concealer!

**Maria Sabrina** Male

In the morning, wash your face with cold water to help blood vessels constrict. Then, apply an eye cream that contains Retinol and vitamin K. Though it may take months to see results.

Try applying cucumber slices, damp caffeinated tea bags, or an ice cube wrapped in a soft cloths for 10-15 min every day if you want an all-natural way to get rid of dark circles. However, if it doesn't work, discontinue using it and consult in a dermatologist.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Take an interval for 5 minutes while working on computer in between 1 hour .You can apply a cold, used tea bag to your eyes.

**Julie** Female

Try a yogurt mask...use a thicker plain greek yogurt on a wet cloth. Leave it on for about 10 minutes. It's very soothing and cooling...and the lactic acid in the yogurt is a mild exfoliant so it leaves the eye area brighter and lighter.

**Julie** Female

I also spend many hours in front of a computer every day...an 'addiction' I'd like to break. I find my whole head aches, my eyes are tired and red looking by the end of the day. The idea of massage for my scalp and around my eyes is insanely appealing, so I'm looking at a device that uses air-pressure (so I think it must use the principles of acu-pressure), and also gently heats and vibrates the tension away. It's CE and RoHS approved, which I think is important when using home self-care tools like this. It's available on a website called Pleasingcare dot com, along with some other good tips on skin care and eye care.

Lack of sleeping, stress, some diseases or it may be due to some hereditary problem. Avoid these if possible.

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Well ,if you are facing the same problem like I did. Then i really want to share the idea which I used to solve the same problem. I used to wash my face before going to bed and after it I prefer to put a mask of yogurt and turmeric on my face and after rising it off with cold water I put the ******** Anti-aging cream which helped me to diminish the dark circles around my eyes

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast