Default How can i get glowing, one tone all over, skin ??

Hi ladies (and gents ?)

I Don't know about you guys but I'm really struggling with how to get one tone all over, soft, glowing skin. I know people have it and manage to get it , so how do i get it ?

I do have stretch marks and REALLY oily/ dry acne prone skin on my face, neck and shoulders buuut i was wondering if there is an all over product or something i can add/reduce from my diet to make this happen. I eat really healthily i do have processed foods but mainly fruits, green tea, yoghurts, cereals and a hella lot of water. So anyone got any suggestions for things i can use, including anyone to share my grief. Thanks

Im the same. The one thing I suggest to you is lactic acid peels, dont be afraid of the word 'peels', you barely peel. And lactic acid is naturally found in our skin

Please research lactic acid and I think you'll be happy with the results

good luck & I know how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by nuttymadam View Post
    Im the same. The one thing I suggest to you is lactic acid peels, dont be afraid of the word 'peels', you barely peel. And lactic acid is naturally found in our skin

Please research lactic acid and I think you'll be happy with the results

good luck & I know how it feels
    Thankyou for replying, are these home DIY peels ? cus id be unsure about that

**Zelda bacon** Female

Quote Originally Posted by poppy92 View Post
    Hi ladies (and gents ?)

I Don't know about you guys but I'm really struggling with how to get one tone all over, soft, glowing skin. I know people have it and manage to get it , so how do i get it ?

I do have stretch marks and REALLY oily/ dry acne prone skin on my face, neck and shoulders buuut i was wondering if there is an all over product or something i can add/reduce from my diet to make this happen. I eat really healthily i do have processed foods but mainly fruits, green tea, yoghurts, cereals and a hella lot of water. So anyone got any suggestions for things i can use, including anyone to share my grief. Thanks
    There are so many skin care products in market but they all are for your face not for complete body. I eat healthy diet and do regular workouts so that I can get rid of aging body skin and face; but no success…anyone please suggest?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful