Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**amit shrestha** Male

Default skin help needed

hy guyz i am new here .

i think i have a dry face. Now a days i found many dendruf in my face . i don't know how to cure it up. so, can any 1 help me

**Francisco Gardrer** Male

Eucerin Q10 Face Cream Day it Formula oil in water (O / W) • No fragrances • Alcohol • No dyes benefits: • Reduce the depth of wrinkles and expression lines in 5 weeks. • Protects against premature skin aging. • rich texture specially designed for dry skin. I have used it for my face too. I had a dry face and i hated it.
    Last edited by vencasand; 05-09-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spamming sales from mexico

**amit shrestha** Male

I THINK THESE CREAM Eucerin Q10 IS NOT AVAILABE IN OUR COUNTRY NEPAL. ANY OTHER

**Brenda** Female

you could try india. there are a lot of online stores that carry this. if you are from nepal our moderator deepak can help you.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Welcome Amit to the forum. So do you have dandruff on your scalp too..? How long have you had this ? Where in your face you have it? is your total face dry or just certain area ?

If its just a due to dryness of the skin you may want to prevent it by avoiding drying soaps, always use soap free facewash, which can be easily available in the stores, like clean and clear, nivea for men,l'oreal men's, and Johnson and Johnson. You may use dove moisturizing wash soap. Not everyone skin is the same, so u may need to try different brands until you feel certain brands has worked best on you. The facewash which gives you soft and smooth skin but not dry and tight skin is the one working best on you.

Always apply moisturizers after washing your face you can get nivea moisturizing lotion (with Q10) on local stores. Apply sunscreen on daily basis. Sunscreen brands available are from Nivea and Johnson and Johnson.

Limit repetitive washing of the face or use of hot water. If your dryness is severe using baby oil may work wonder than the creams or lotions (Johnson and Johnson baby oil)

So this is just for your dry skin. Usually dry skin can be prevented or treated following the above mentioned tips. But there are several cause of dry skin and one of the most common cause is " Seborrheic dermatitis" which in your case may be possible diagnosis.

Treating Seborrheic dermatitis may often be difficult and may recur again and again. You may need antifulgal creams and lotions with low potent steroids like hydrocortisone. Several creams and lotions are available in market for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis like ketoconazole (nizoral), selenium lotion ( Selsun), zinc soaps, salicylic acid. But first make sure its a seborrheic dermatitis by consulting a dermatologist. For a normal dry skin you can just follow the above mentioned tips.

Please do answer my questions stated on top so i can further assist in diagnosing ur case and give specific treatment options.

**amit shrestha** Male

I think i have dry face. I have dendruf in my scalf also. These dendruf has start appearing on my face since from 1 year and i daily use vesline moisturizing. After washing my face if i don't apply vesline then it become very dry and rought and wihite dendruf used to appear.

One think if we use nevia then our face becomes blace soon???

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Looks like u are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis, for this you can use Nizoral or selsun shampoo 3-4 times a week then slowly decreasing to 1-2 times a week for atleast 2-3 months, while you wash your hair with these shampoo leave at-least 5-10 minutes then wash off. You can get those shampoo on any medical stores. While u wash ur hair with the shampoo u can also use it on ur face for 4-5 minutes and wash off. Head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo doesn't work well for seborrheic dermatitis. For facial seborrheic dermatitis u may further want to use some anti-fungal medications like Conaz cream, or nizoral cream. If its causing u severe itch and discomfort u can add hydrocortisone ( 0.5%-1% ) cream and apply on your face for 5-6 days, do not exceed more than a week. Always moisturize your face with moisturizing lotion like nivea or vaseline. No Nivea doesn't make your face black but if you are exposed to sun for long time every cream (with out sun protection) can make your skin dark. Always use sunscreen for that.

**Rachel** Female

Dry skin may be a sign of dehydration, try drinking plenty of water and eat lots of good fats from avocado, salmon, nuts, seeds etc.

Severe dry skin is a common problem for many people. A good remedy for dry skin is a regular moisture-rich skin care routine, but sometimes your skin needs an immediate moisture pick-me-up.

If you have dry skin then use nivea lotion and aloe verda gel and mix til it has green swirls and put it on your face for 2 or 3 min.
    Thanks

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast