Default Top 10 Skin Care Tips For 2012

Here we discuss about the top 10 skin care tips for acne skin care.

1) Eat a healthy diet. As they say, you are what you eat. If you practice eating the right kinds of food, it will show in your skin’s condition. Eating fruits and vegetables every day is good for the skin.

2) Drink lots of water. Keeping the body hydrated is essential for the skin. Water keeps the skin moist, which helps plump up wrinkles and fine lines.

3) Exercise. Perform some cardiovascular exercises at least 30 minutes every day. When you exercise, your blood and the nutrients in your body are able to flow with more ease.

4) Remove your make-up before going to bed. For your acne skin care, use water and cotton, or a make-up remover if it is difficult to remove.

5) Protect your skin from the sun. skin care tips will often tell you to apply sunscreen protection whenever necessary.

6) Apply night cream to your face every night, before going to bed. This moisturizes the skin and keeps it looking young and vibrant.

7) Cleanse, tone and moisturize. Use a facial cleanser to remove dirt that may clog pores and lead to acne. Next, apply the toner and then the moisturizer to keep the skin healthy and clean.

8) Choose the right skin products. As often as possible, use skin products that contain natural ingredients. Avoid astringents or any soap-based cleansers especially for the face.

9) Don’t pick your pimples. This advice is often included in skin care tips because doing so leads to scarring. Wait for the pimple to break out on its own.

10) Visit a dermatologist. This is especially important for those who have sensitive and acne-prone skin.
    Last edited by DermaTalk; 01-31-2012 at 03:46 PM.

We can try some homemade remedies for a proper skin care like Mix some honey with tomato juice to get a thick paste. Apply this mixture on your face and wash after 15 minutes. It will give you a refresh look every day and it is easy to made and easy on the pocket.

**Stalina Dsouza** Female

Sure i Will Try This & Thanks For The Details

Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine, and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables etc.

**Carleen** Female

We are what we eat. To get the good health it is very necessary to have right kind of diet plan. You have given the good tips for skin care. Drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits and green vegetables and daily practice of exercises are the natural ways which can help to get the glowing and beautiful skin.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

Hey I really liked your post for Skin Care tips and need to add one that do have juices on regular basis

I appreciated on your post for good tips of skin care. I also add few tips for nice skin..

For good skin right food is essential. Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine, and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables (they contain beta carotene - a precursor to vitamin A). Foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, asparagus and eggs. Include fruits, seeds, grains and nuts.

**** Male

Your tips are good and easy to do at home. One thing which you add in skin care tips is eat healthy diet. I just want to add something in it if we eats a balance healthy diet then the chances of sickness reduces to 70%.

**Adrian Lloyd** Male

Default Top 10 Skin Care Tips For 2012

No doubt that this was very fantastic tips for a beautiful skin. I may also advice to rub a pulp of papaya on your face and wash it after half an hour. This is very nice remedy for glowing skin as well as wrinkle free skin. People must try this for their skin.

**Jessica Mills** Male

I have ready your post, you mention a really nice information according to skin care. I am totally agree with you whatever you said, great job. Keep it up.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful