Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

**Rakesh Dholakia** Male

Homeopathy treatment is the best to reduce acne scars on your face.
    Homeopathic treatment for Acne is strongly suggested. It helps in the following ways:
    Controls the tendency to have acne (often genetic, in severe cases)
    Addresses underlying hormonal disturbance which gives one a proneness to have acne
    Reduces excessive oiliness of skin
    Reduces acne directly
    Controls infection
    Controls scar formation
    Reduces hyperpignementation following acne
    Controls tendency to scar formation following acne

Homeopathic Remedies for Acne

Acne is a dynamic conditions triggered by multiple factors such as hormones, food, climate, irregular lifestyle and stress. The homeopathic medicines for acne or pimples are chosen on the basis of the underlying causes and factors which lead to or increases acne. There are about 20 most common medicines to choose from, for acne.
    Calcaria Sulphuricum: This medicine is often indicated for those who have a tendency to get pus formation on acne. The person may be less tolerance to heat as compared to cold. The acne may be large, inflamed, red, and painful with tendency to get scars. It is one of the twelve tissue remedies used in homeopathy as well as in biochemistry.
    Silica: A wonder drug sourced from sand, the metal Silica (Si) which works on the immune system, hormone in such a way that the tendency to get acne with pus formation, reduces after some doses of this medicine. The person tends to be sensitive to cold air, breeze and cold water. Usually, lean and thin physical structure, sharp mind but shy attitude, intelligent but less confident. Somewhat strong headed in his or her belief system.
    Dulcamara: This medicine from plant kingdom works for acne and the marks left thereafter. Face may be full of acne and also with some allergic rash. When acne increases with change of climate from dry to humid, you have to remember Dulcamara.
    Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine, sourced from NaCl, simple salt, processed homeopathically through potentization, works as a remedy for many cases of acne. Hormonal disturbances such as PCOD or menstrual irregularities associated with or leading to acne may call for study of Natrum Muriaticum. The face may be oily, a bit hairy, hypertrophied acne, ugly scars, in young girls and boys, may benefit from this medicine. The personality that matches with this medicine is one that is self-centred, reserved, brooding over past issues, inability to forget and forgive; kind hearted yet somewhat egoist, less expressive with emotions, etc.

I have the same question as you. I have so many scars on my face, and I dont know how to get rid of it. It's really annoying me. I used cosmetic for keep moisture and I don't know whether it do harm to my face or not. What can I do for scars to disappear?

Acne scars are indentations, holes that you can clearly see. Its caused mainly by sequelae of acne. To treat acne acars, you can use apple cider.
    How to apply:
    First, dilute 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider.
    Second, use a cotton swab to rub on your scar.
    Third, clean off you face.
    Apple cider has light acid exfoliating and removing sebum. So let's try to see great results.

**Lee Ching** Female

I used to have acne when I was younger. After many years, the scars are still visible. A friend recommended me a serum for anti-aging purposes. Surprise, surprise. After using it for a few weeks, I can see that the scars become lighter. I realised that the serum has growth factors which helps in repair and rejuvenation of our skin. No wonder, my scars got lighter.

Dermapen® is a safe and effective alternative to laser treatment, and offers skin rejuvenation with minimal recovery time and a decreased risk of side effects.

Micro-needling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a minimally-invasive procedure in which tiny, sterile needles pierce the skin, creating thousands of microscopic channels. This activates a healing response in the skin leading to the formation of fibroblasts, release of growth factors, and ultimately deposition of new collagen and elastin. After a series of treatments, visible results include: firmer and tighter skin, improvement in skin texture and a reduction in wrinkles and scarring.
    Dermapen® is a class 1 FDA cleared device that offers multiple benefits, and can improve a number of skin concerns including:

Fine lines and wrinkles
    Uneven skin texture
    Acne scarring
    Scars (trauma, surgical, burn, pox)
    Superficial skin laxity
    Vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
    Crow’s feet, and other lines that appear to be ‘etched’ into the skin
    Thin, crepey skin, including neck and decolletage
    Dermapen® may also be combined with Selphyl® (platelet-rich plasma) for enhanced absorption and results.

How does Dermapen® work?
    Dermapen® is performed with eleven micro needles which are sterile and disposable. During the treatment, the pen is gently glided vertically over the skin, while the tiny needles pierce the skin at high speed in a controlled and precise pattern. This creates thousands of micro-channels in the skin similar to those caused by a fractional laser. Needle depth can be adjusted, offering a customized treatment based the the skin concerns we are treating.

What can I expect from a Dermapen® treatment?
    Before treatment, your skin will be thoroughly cleansed and gently exfoliated to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells. A topical anaesthetic cream will then be applied for approximately 20 minutes. The Dermapen® treatment takes approximately 15 minutes during which the device is glided over the skin using multiple passes. Immediately following the treatment, a specialized serum will be applied to your skin allowing maximum absorption via the micro-channels. A soothing peptide mask completes the Dermapen® treatment. The entire process will take approximately one hour.

Are there any side effects?
    Due to the use of topical anaesthetic, Dermapen® is very well-tolerated by most patients. After treatment there may be temporary redness, swelling, or pin-point bleeding, depending on the depth of the treatment. Your skin may feel tight and slightly sun-burned for the next few hours. Four hours after the treatment, sunscreen may be applied. 24 hours after the treatment, mineral makeup may be applied. Avoiding sun exposure immediately after treatment, and following the appropriate post-treatment instructions greatly reduces the possibility of any serious side effects.

What kind of results can I expect?
    Since Dermapen® promotes new collagen formation, results are gradual and progressive over a period of three to four months. Best results are generally obtained with a series of four treatments spaced approximately four weeks apart. Deep acne scars or trauma scars may require additional treatments for optimal results.*

As new healthy collagen is produced and the skin thickens, you will notice smoother skin texture and a reduction in lines and wrinkles. Scars will become smoother and shallower as new collagen is deposited in a normal fashion.*

Results can last up to two years, and can be enhanced and maintained with the use of appropriate skin care and daily sun protection.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

Can do some reading to decide which is suitable for you.

**Sanchy** Female

there are some nice tips at acne website

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I will take in a lot of vitamins C plus applying whitening products. =D
    I do go for treatments too - I find it more effective and can see the results faster.

Hi Guys,

Finally, I found a place where I can share my experience of acne scars with all of you. I am 23 years old and had skin problem from very long time. After so many efforts my best friend told me about the Cysteamine Cream for Melasma Treatment, I used that cream and I can see the results within 6 weeks.This is the best solution that I used and I suggest if anyone had this kind of problem theycan use this cream

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

Natural remedies are definitely best for acne or acne scars , you just have to be consistent, results cannot be visible over night. Further i suggest you to consult dermatologists for better results .

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast