Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hi there any idea what this is?

I have these kinda moles I guess? coming on my sole of my foot and knee and now there are 3 or 4 on my scrotum, should I be worried?
    Attached Images Attached Images

**Brenda** Female

i am not a doctor but if you are worried see a doctor. my moles look a little different. you could pm deepak. he is a doctor but it is hard to diagnose unless it is in person. maybe he will answer you here. whether you get hold of deepak or not please have a doctor check them out. .

hi strawb3rry! will u also like to tell us how long u have been having those moles for,any changes in shapes and size since than.Also recently are u having any change in sensation like pain or itchiness etc.Just from the figure it seems like normal melanocytic nevus to me,but its very hard to exclude malignant melanoma just from the picture coz its purely histopathological diagnosis.If u find suspected change in shape,size,colour and sensation recently, i agree with grandma(Brenda)u better consult a dermatologist in person and have biopsy done.

Hi thank you everyone. I made appointment for dermatologist but the earliest they can see me is 5 weeks.

Ok I first noticed 1 on my scrotum maybe 6 months ago. Now I see I have 4 or 5 on my scrotum. Then I see I have 2 or 3 on 1 foot. I cannot see my back well but I think there are some on back. I also have on my face and noticed on my ear just now.

My back is itchy

Here is more pictures

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

It is normal for people to have moles in their body, average number of moles in people may range from 30-200. They usually are symptom less and doesn't change in shape and size. But when there is any change in shape, width, thickness, color, border or symptomatic like itching, infection or bleeding one should always suspect for skin cancer. In your case, the pics you have posted doesn't give any suspicion and they look harmless. Being said that, it is always good to visit a dermatologist in person and get checked. The one in your foot may need further dermoscopy evaluation closely and should not be ignored.

I can't say that you should not be worried by just looking at the pics, but the good news is that even if the moles changes in color, shape and size, they may not be cancerous, they may totally be harmless. But is it always wise to have them removed ( with biopsy is must) if there is any suspicion which will always prevent from any risk of having skin cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    It is normal for people to have moles in their body, average number of moles in people may range from 30-200. They usually are symptom less and doesn't change in shape and size. But when there is any change in shape, width, thickness, color, border or symptomatic like itching, infection or bleeding one should always suspect for skin cancer. In your case, the pics you have posted doesn't give any suspicion and they look harmless. Being said that, it is always good to visit a dermatologist in person and get checked. The one in your foot may need further dermoscopy evaluation closely and should not be ignored.

I can't say that you should not be worried by just looking at the pics, but the good news is that even if the moles changes in color, shape and size, they may not be cancerous, they may totally be harmless. But is it always wise to have them removed ( with biopsy is must) if there is any suspicion which will always prevent from any risk of having skin cancer.
    Ok thank you , I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I will see dermatologist and post update what is results. Right now I feel very stressed and have not slept very well at all to be honest.

Thank you again for the help

**Brenda** Female

you are welcome. please keep us up to date with the derms answer. i didn't mean to scare you. i just meant that it is difficult even for doctors to diagnose from a picture. i got moley when i was pregnant with my first child. i had them on my neck, shoulders, and on my chest. they all went away on their own. don't lose sleep. sleep helps make your body strong. blessings, brenda

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Don't get upset, take a good rest. They may just be harmless Junctional Naevus. Let us know when the biopsy result comes out.

i think it;s wuzi

Hi everyone ok thanks for concern.

I went to one dermatologist 3 weeks ago and he said don't worry about it but he did not take biopsy. I think he said it was Lentigo? But then he said he did not know why so many so quickly so not very reassuring.

Yesterday I went to another dermatologist and she did Biopsy and results should be 2-3 weeks

Here is picture of the sole of my foot , I will update any news good or bad.

thanks

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast