Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

**P** Male

Vitamin c and vitamin E lotions and serums work well on scars. Use a few times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by withavision View Post
    Vitamin c and vitamin E lotions and serums work well on scars. Use a few times a day.
    I've actually read that Vitamin E is bad for scars because it slows down healing. There have been clinical studies that show this.

Any way it's been 3 weeks since I've been using Kelo-Cote, it has really flatten the scars down to skin level in 3 weeks. Sometimes they're a little bumpy but most times they are super flat.

Still no change in color, next week is going to be 3 months since the moles were removed. Hope to see some fading soon, I plan on using the Kelo-Cote for 3 full months. I want to give it the best chance to see results.

http://i40.tinypic.com/fmqtch.jpg

Thats what they look like now. They look like they've melted. Most of the time they are skin level. During the past month of using Kelo-Cote, they have went flat. They actually went flat basically after 10 days of use. The bottom one is egg shaped, but I think thats because the doctor didn't cut that mole out in a line but more of a curve.

I'm starting to fear that they might be keloids but I don't think so. They haven't really grown, they may have a little as they went flat. They don't hurt or itch. Two doctors told me they're hypertrophic.

Anyway I'm thinking of going for another laser, next week. Tell me what you all think.

**amina** Female

don't go for these cortisones and stuff. I don't believe that they're all the time effective. I've seen people with getting adverse effects of using them. Try the most safest way as I did for my scars. I tried tonnes of products and out of all of them , invicible worked amazingly on my scars. I'd be glad if you could learn from my experience and do not try something which does not do any good to you

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234