Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: acne free cream

**** Male

Default acne free cream

I have oily skin and lots of acne on my face.
    how can i get acne free face do you know any cream for acne.
    I know many creams and gel and internet search can give me many but i need those who really gets benefit.
    please share your experience...

Hi their well you can try to use Retin A it worked for me well. i only spend no more than 30 dollars. I dnt work form them or anything like that. i have no more acne or oily face.

**clara kim** Female

retin- a is not for all people though! It makes the skin super thin and dry for people with sensitive skin!

**Murdhaynnya Chikna** Male

Quote Originally Posted by abhinav singh View Post
    I have oily skin and lots of acne on my face.
    how can i get acne free face do you know any cream for acne.
    I know many creams and gel and internet search can give me many but i need those who really gets benefit.
    please share your experience...
    I found this article through Google. I hope you find it helpful:

Do Acne Scar Creams Really Work?

If you are reading this article, then I am sure that you have got several terrible acne blemishes on your face, and also that you would like to get rid of those scars as fast as possible. Now, I certainly hope you did not come here hoping for a one-day miracle cure, because, as far as I know, none exists! I also believe that you are looking for an acne scar cream, preferably something that is 100% natural. Well in this article I will tell you whether acne scar creams really work or not!

Granted, there are tons of acne scar removal treatments available, but many people believe that if you want to get rid of scars completely and permanently, then laser surgery is your only way out. Unfortunately, not everyone can go for it; I mean, you cannot opt for a laser surgery unless your doctor offers you proper clearance. Apart from that, it is extremely expensive and not suitable for everyone's pocket. As if that was not enough, you also need to worry about its after-affects; a lot of people continue to suffer from surgery-related side-effects long after they have taken their leave from the surgery table. Mostly importantly, you would need to take a long absence leave from your office, as you would want to offer your body enough time to recover from the surgery.

The other extreme is that you use natural fruits and vegetables for your acne scar removal treatment. You can say, use lemon juice, oatmeal powder, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera gel, etc., to get rid of acne scars. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done! These natural treatments take a long time to offer you the desired results: that is, only if you are consistent with the treatment! The other thing you need to worry about is time: you either need to have enough time to make the medicines yourself at home, or enough money to buy the respective supplements from outside. Then again, not all supplements are equally effective!

In between these two extremes fall the acne blemish creams. Acne scar creams offer you quicker results than say, the 'lemon juice' treatment. Now I don’t know about you, but I am both lazy and short on time, so these creams fit my bill perfectly. They are also quite affordable, and rarely come with any side-effects, because they are mostly made from natural substances! If you are like me and want something to help you get rid of your acne blemishes in the comfort and privacy of your home, there is no better alternative to acne blemish removal creams!

Of course, just like anything else, not all acne scar creams are created equal, which is why you must research all the acne cream products meticulously before choosing the best one for yourself. There are lots of brands: all promising you the moon, all claiming to offer you instant results, but not all of these creams are effective. If you don’t do your research, you would be wasting months upon months in hopeless trial and error and eventually become disappointed! So, whenever you want a good acne scar removal cream for yourself, do your research diligently, then find that one that has worked for a lot of people; chances are that, if you have similar scars, then that product might work for you too! Good luck!

**Erin Hazjag** Female

Check out Senté Dermal Repair Cream. It wont necessarily help with your acne but its an incredible face cream that wont be oily or greasy and cause acne. Its a fantastic moisturizer and can help reduce redness. Also hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

**Joe Buch** Male

Why don't you try Retin A?

**Dorothy Evans** Female

Quote Originally Posted by starngeboy View Post
    Why don't you try Retin A?
    I have alsoo tried Retin-a and it has also worked out for me they are many presentations you just need to find the correct one for you, i used it for six months i bought it from a mexican pharmacy, it is not that expensive like other acne products, now i am acne free but i had some acne scars left in my face so now i am using this Renova cream, it says it helps clear the dark spots in your face and whats best is that its also good for wrinkles so its an all in one product ill try it and see how it works.

**Joe Buch** Male

Hello Dorothy, My wife used Renova before and she looks great. Mexican pharmacys are cheap, i like their products.

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

You should use Retin-A. It work well.

**Joe Buch** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Doracollis03 View Post
    You should use Retin-A. It work well.
    Yes that is a execellent choice. Where did you purchase your retin A from? How much was it?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast