Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Stalina Dsouza** Female

Thumbs up Oily skin solutions

Hello Everyone,

I would like to suggest you some herbal/homemade treatment....

1. Wash your face with hot water. It dissolves oil more effectively than cool or lukewarm water.
    2. Choose the right cleanser. Whether you prefer bar soap or liquid cleansers, avoid products, like Dove, that have added moisturizers. Bar soaps like Ivory, Dial, or Lever 2000 are perfectly effective, though you can also use cleansers formulated specifically for oily skin.
    3. Use a liquid face wash that contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), such as citric acid, lactic acid, or glycolic acid. The AHAs work in several ways, helping to slough off dead skin cells, reduce the oil in your pores, and combat infection.
    4. A combination of lavender and neroli essential oil (derived from orange blossoms) acts as a skin cleanser and toner. Pour some lavender floral water in a hand sprayer, and add a drop of neroli oil. Spray the mixture on your skin several times a day.
    5. Several times a week, massage your face with buttermilk after washing it. The active cultures in buttermilk contain acids that help to clean away dirt and tighten pores. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse.

THANK YOU

Good points. If you are going to use a face wash that contains AHA then you don't need to use buttermilk as buttermilk contains lactic acid and you don't want to over do it.

**Stalina Dsouza** Female

Thumbs up Oily Skin Solution

Thx 2 All

If Any One Have Any Details Related To This Topic Please Share

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

I'm using a Nivea Cleanser that's also a toner. Leaves my skin refreshed and non-oily.
    I have also made a scrub that is made up of honey, oats, sugar, milk, sesame seeds, ground coffee and lemon juice. I find both items work a treat! x

I would like to your suggestion of topic of herbal products , so next time i am use the oily skin.

Hello guys,..
    I read out all the posts and very informational posts.But i think face wash and oil moisture cream is best
    for oily skin.Its my personal suggestion for you because i use its.Thanks a lot.

**Rachel** Female

Cutting out processed food helps with my oily skin.

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

To control excessive oil production it is crucial to have regular facials with steam it’s an excellent skin care treatment that promote deep cleansing of pores while increasing circulation to the face and giving you an overall glowing complexion.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Oatmeal, lemon, and honey are the best for oily skin, just make a mixture of these 3 ingredients and apply on face for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with warm water. This is best and simple remedy that you can apply at home and can get best affects.

**Tressie Dawson** Female

Oily skin is the result of the overproduction of sebum from sebaceous glands. These glands are located under the skin’s surface. Sebum is an oily substance made of fats. Sebum isn’t all bad since it helps protect and moisturize your skin and keep your hair shiny and healthy. Too much sebum, however, may lead to oily skin, which can lead to clogged pores and acne.
    Egg whites and lemons are a folk remedy for oily skin. Both ingredients are thought to tighten pores. The acid in lemons and other citrus fruits may help absorb oil. This is not a good choice for people with egg allergies.
    1) Combine 1 egg white with 1 teaspoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice.
    2) Apply it to your face, and leave it on until the mask dries.
    3) Remove with warm water, and pat dry.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast