Thread: Neck skin.

Default Neck skin.

Neck skin starts losing its elasticity with age. This should be checked with targeted neck exercise before the sagging starts. For cosmetic effect, you can use a skin-firming pack made of fuller’s earth, one egg white and sandalwood powder. Make it into a paste by adding rose water. Apply on the neck and hands once a week and leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off with tepid water.

Oh just what I want to know!!! I don't like making the masque so maybe I'll find one in the stores. I haven't seen any product specially formulated for the neck though. What kind of exercise is good for neck skin? Are neck exercises done during stretching in the gym also good for the neck's skin? Would you know? I'm really scared of neck wrinkles and saggy neck skin.

Those who have double chin or a flabby neck, exercises are beneficial. There are several types of exercises and you need not to devote too much time for the same. Here is a simple one and if you need more I can post later.

Take a stick appx. 2 mtr long and place it on your shoulder. Raise your hands, move the neck sideways and try to touch the stick with chin. Repeat this for 15-20 minutes.

Yes, of course, the neck exercises done during stretching are good.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful