**** Female

Default New and excited!

Hi everyone!

I'm not very good at these web introductions, so I'll just keep the intro simple for now. You'll all get to know me well enough from my posts.

I've always had a fascination with skincare from a young age, and I'm a mediocre (medium?) experienced DIYer. When I have the time, I'm usually surfing pubmed for skin related studies.
    The past year has been hectic for me, and I haven't been as diligent about taking care of my skin as I normally am, but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.
    I've got a healthy skepticism of most products and ingredients these days, but there are a few "home remedies" that I use a lot. So I guess I'm flexible, too.

Anyhow, it's nice to be here! I hope to learn some new things and also share my own (limited!) knowledge with others. Thanks for taking the time to read!

**Brenda** Female

i have read your replies on the forum. they are good. and you are helpful. welcome to dermatalk. we are glad to have you here. we have some very knowledgeable people here. we even have doctors! don't let that scare you. your replies are fantastic. keep up the good work.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Welcome Blondie to DermaTalk. We really feel happy when someone helpful, friendly and sharing people like you come to DermaTalk. Thank you for joining. We are glad u found us. Yup as brenda said ur posts are good and doesn't look like u have, what u call "limited" knowledge to share. We are sure u have many more knowledge and tips to share to our community. We hope to know more about u and ur tips in near future. Be in touch..

Regards
    Deepak

welcome to our forum Blondie ,its really nice to have inquisitive and diligent member like u in our forum. hope your knowledge and intelligence can help many more people out there seeking for help.

**** Female

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Looking forward to more fun here in the future. ;)

Hello Blondie welcome to the forum. I'm sure dermatalk members would benefit a lot from you. we are also looking forward to your informative tips and suggestions. I'm sure you'ld love here.
    I love My Skin

**Nikki** Female

Hello Blondie and welcome. I am untrained in skin care but have learnt a lot from this forum. I hope you stick around.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Also a fellow blondie! ;) it's nice to see your posts, see you around.

L.
    x

Hello blondie, welcome to the forum. You have quite good posts here and just wanted to thank you.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed