**** Male

Arrow Domestic Ceramics Made in Hubei Exported to the USA

[ Post removed]

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by fghi544 View Post
    [ Post removed]
    Your Wish is granted IP logged.

**Dennis** Male

I wish you to read my message which I`m going to send you now and answer me as fast as possible

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I wish you to read my message which I`m going to send you now and answer me as fast as possible
    yup sure..

Perhaps you can add a forum regarding pregnant women. I think it would be a big help and a great opportunity for us to be informed and to know more about pregnancy. Thank you.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Well i have thought about it.. currently you can discuss it on general health and fitness topics..i'll find a better idea to include it.. as this forum is related to skincare so just adding other health topics without any active discussion might not be a better idea.. but yea i'll think about it.. and add it shortly..

might be something like "Women's Health" which will include every womens issues including pregnancy besides skin care topics..

what do you think..???

**Carmen Marris** Female

You can have anything you wish for if you really put your mind to it... the clue is in the sentence.... Power of attraction... your mind is the most powerful computer ever. I use positive thinking and visualisation alot... I have gotten virtually everything i wanted so far within reason. You dont get it straight away but if you really believe from your gut that you will recieve what you ask for and visualise it and stay positive... you can get it. Read "The secret" to really understand it

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Thanks Carmen for your encouragement..

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    I think the sections for weight loss, fitness, and nutrition would be nice. Even though this is really a skincare forum, caring for your skin is also part of caring for your body. The blog would definitely be a great addition, no questions asked. Not only will discussions be more in depth, I'm sure there will be great product review over thee.
    I agree. Your skin is effected by overall health...so I think healthy living posts would be great.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed